BioShock.2.PAL.XBOX360-DNL

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Thug4L1f3 said:
Is anyone else not loving this as much as they thought they would?
I didn't even played it yet...I'm flagged and won't go online, but I still want that the Games are LT compatible, so I'll wait for verification...Though I heard from friends that it should be called Bioshock 1.5, and not Bioshock 2...so meh...

@cardyology: Nowhere near to play safely, especially on Live. It could be a bad stealth, SplitVid could be corrupt/invalid, etc...this game won't verify to 100% for a long time, because even if the Stealth-Files get uploaded (which should be around the next week), the Videopartition is still a new Wave, and not verified. And seeing how up-to-date ABGX360 is with Waves (look at L4D2...still not 100% verified)...

I'm so pissed that ABGX360 is so outdated...hell, I even looked at the source, and tried to implement some things (though I failed...). It isn't that hard to set new defaults (I managed to do that), and for coders it also wouldn't be that hard to integrate a "Update SSv1 to SSv2"-Option...why isn't anyone doing a mod?

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
Is anyone else not loving this as much as they thought they would?

overexpectation/hype any one?
tongue.gif

i have a feeling i'll get over the fact that i can use the big daddy's drill extremely quickly when i start playing this.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Yeah I called it BS 1.5 on gamefaqs. There's not enough new in it, same textures, logs, everything. Unless there are some truly epic set pieces later on in the game, I'm really disappointed.

Roll on ______Shock!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I've seen several impressions on a different forum and it seems like the general consensus is "if you liked BioShock, you'll like BioShock 2". Apparently, it's more of the same stuff. The gameplay is a bit tighter in this one, but the story isn't as strong (come on, no character will ever rival Andrew Ryan)

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I've wandered both place and the only thing I've encountered is one Rosie. Where the heck are the brutes?

Edit: NM. I didn't complete a section to trigger it

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if this has been asked (and if it was i must be an idiot cause i didnt get it) but is it safe to play non-stealth version on an XBOX that doesnt have online, yet but might in the future, or if i do this and connect later will i def be banned?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A tough call misticknight, we know simply pulling the 360 offline during a banning wave (or during a game) does not work (there is offline logging/checks) but there is little in the way of data let alone viable data on long term offline/

Long story short chances are not good- non stealth is not specific either, if you have wave patched then no (if you have to wave patch then you are running an older firmware which is also bad) but otherwise "stealth" exists in the iso whether you use it or not. Think of the old firmware as checks rather than faking implementations (same for ABGX360).

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply FAST6191, i think i'll prob just wait a while, or just buy the original. I pretty much never go online on the 360 though but just incase i ever want to.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody used this on Lite Touch firmware yet? ANy bans?

It was released today but still no ABGX verification as mentioned earlier.

Actually, has anyone using lite touch been banned for anything yet?

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks dude, but that isn't the rip that I have. I have the rip named "BioShock 2 PAL XBOX360-DNL" as in the title of the thread.

THe RF one was only added to ABGX today so i think i'll wait & see if the PAL version goes up too before re-downloading.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im extracting the pal one & ftp'ing it to my Jtagged xbox.

I guess I'll play it through once on that before burning it for my other Live console. I definatly wanna try out the multiplayer.

shadowwolf1579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkcrudus said:
ahhh that would explain it =P well hope it verifies for ya man, i always hate the waiting for verification part

You going to get the unable to verify for a while, its wave 6
tongue.gif
But the RF is safe, I have played it on Live.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok guys, i downloaded the RF release, now fucking ABGX is down it would seem.

Says cannot connect to online database?

Can i assume its safe for live or does ABGX need to "patch" it to make it safe?

Im dying to play it, haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night