Homebrew bionds7 en biosnds9

dannyfriskes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can anyone help because i dont how how to get those programs and without them my emulator does not work

so please help me
tongue.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From what you say you seem to be using no$gba.

You need the biosnds7.rom and biosnds9.rom in the same directory as the emu (if you have a firmware.bin throw that in there too).

You will then need to encrypt the rom's secure area, I suggest either looking at the emulation threads and getting a tool or using no-intro's eNDryptS Advanced:
http://www.gbadat.altervista.org/tools.htm

The roms you have encrypted should then work, you will not have an especially nice experience at present unless you have an all singing all dancing machine (and even then a cart will be better).

dannyfriskes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i can give u my email mabey u can send me your files on the mail
or u can tell it in the mail how u have done those things

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can't. It is against the rules for someone to send you the file. No.

QUOTE(FAST6191 @ Apr 23 2007, 07:41 AM)You will then need to encrypt the rom's secure area, I suggest either looking at the emulation threads and getting a tool or using no-intro's eNDryptS Advanced:

Didn't you read the changelog ? This emulator can emulate decryted roms just fine. All you have to do is disabled gbabios in the options, that's all.
rolleyes.gif

dannyfriskes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

You can't. It is against the rules for someone to send you the file. No.

You will then need to encrypt the rom's secure area, I suggest either looking at the emulation threads and getting a tool or using no-intro's eNDryptS Advanced:

Didn't you read the changelog ? This emulator can emulate decryted roms just fine. All you have to do is disabled gbabios in the options, that's all.
rolleyes.gif
i dont understand

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wihout DS and possibility to dum your own bios files you won't get them, at least firmware.bin is hard to get ... i only have france one and now all multi games automatically play in france
frown.gif

and ummm second thing he said is you do not need to encrypt roms ... go to Options -> Emulator Options and set at Reset/Startup Encrypoint or whatever to start cartrige direktly

Now i have even got a bigger Japanese firmware but touch screen does not work with this firmware ... whyever

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
It'll never work, You need a real DS with Flashcart to rip those BIOS files, if you don't have one, No Emulation for you.

And now in his own language:

Als je geen DS hebt, geen Pokemon op de PC voor jou, en houd nu op dat illegale gedoe te proberen, hoe oud ben je? 12? serieus, praat er niet zo openlijk over. Je klinkt als een mentaal achtergesteld weeskind ofzo!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1