Gaming Big Noob Needs Help Please

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh right lol, you're going to need a USB card reader, they come bundled with with ones on realhotstuff.com

On that site there is a SuperCard Lite microSD and a SuperCard miniSD. The Supercard miniSD is the size of a GBA game and takes miniSD cards. The SuperCard lite is the same size as the DS Lite dustcover, and takes microSD card.

xlinkinpakx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow that is great for only 128$ thanks alot man, I might need to upgrade my card though.
Would you know when they are going to have more in stock?
EDIT: is there a deal that comes with 1G or 2G

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow that is great for only 128$ thanks alot man, I might need to upgrade my card though.
Would you know when they are going to have more in stock?
EDIT: is there a deal that comes with 1G or 2G

I paid around $100 for my setup:
EZPass3 (winsunx)
EZ4 Lite (winsunx)
512 MB Kingston microSD (buy.com)

And for the 1G or 2G, be careful with flashcarts, they are often in bits and not byte. There are 1 GB microSD cards, but no 2GB available yet.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Than what is this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/133X-OEM-2GB-MiniSD-Se...1QQcmdZViewItem

Also where do I go to get the 5% off and why does it say instead of 118$ its 128$? Its like there happy they booted up the price...

Thats GigaBYTES, not BITS, so its a lot of room, but be careful with ebay, there is lots of cards on there where they say 2GB but they scam you out and the card actually only holds 256MB.

When you are in the checkout, it will ask you for a coupon code and put in that one that I told you to get 5% off

Lol I don't know why they changed the price from $118 to $128, possibly it is supposed to be the other way around? You could email them about it and also ask about their stock.

And remember, this is all in American dollars

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
If it's not too late, you should have a look at http://www.kicktrading.ca. I am also in Québec and always get my stuff from them. Also, since they're based in Ontario, it garantees you won't have to pay extra custom fees when it gets delivered.

Their service is also top notch.

xlinkinpakx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's not too late, you should have a look at http://www.kicktrading.ca. I am also in Québec and always get my stuff from them. Also, since they're based in Ontario, it garantees you won't have to pay extra custom fees when it gets delivered.

Their service is also top notch.

Not it is not too late and thak you I look into this also.

Damm now I need to do some calculating...

Edit: I think I am saving money with the realhotstuff.com hey how much can I find a microSD card for here in Quebec, I would like atleast 1G?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It says "Play both GBA games (.gba) and NES, GB, PCE, SMS/GG with out additional software!" Your going to need a SNES emulator to play SNES games, the other ones you don't need any emulators, so you can play SNES games, just use SNESDS. And I don't think it says NDS games because they're assuming that you know it plays NDS games

xlinkinpakx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know I might be getting anoying but like for example after it is converted how much space will songs take? DS games? other roms? movies? thanks for the help guys/girls, i just want to get the right stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.