your program worked like a charm bro

I still need to fix a lot of shit on the model but it works cool

Last edited by Don Jon,

Louis Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm. Every texture i export, will look like this. So what i'm doing wrong? Do i need a specific python version or something?

Attachments

• ALTER.png
    ALTER.png
    1 KB · Views: 451
Last edited by Louis Miles,

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Every texture i export, will look like this. So what i'm doing wrong? Do i need a specific python version or something?

You might be having a similar issue I was having with BOTW imports. I believe this is simply due to the replacement texture you are trying to import having a different texture format to the one you are wanting to replace. Are you sure you're saving your texture in the correct format?

EDIT: I just realized you meant EXPORT instead of IMPORT. My fault, ignore this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you send the BFRES file, that'd be more of a help.
btw, your tool does not properly open BOTW Tex1 BFRES files.
upload_2017-6-16_0-13-24.png

Last edited by Ace212,

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A noob here, I always wanted to make/edit some textures but I have no idea how to do it :( so, I would like to make some textures for Fatal Frame V or BotW, what do I have to do? xD

Thanks for the tool!

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Just released v4.0 which fixes the BOTW issue.
BFRES Tool doesn't use TexConv2 and GTX Extractor anymore in this release, which also fixes some issues a few users faced.
And finally, a 32bit build!

Download.

@Ace212 @Shrinefox
Regarding the BOTW issue, if the textures are from Tex1 BFRES files, you still need to open the extracted DDS files and change byte 0x1C to 01.
And when injecting, make sure you save the DDS without mipmaps or else you will face some issues.
And finally, you can ignore Tex2 BFRES files since they only contain mipmaps and no actual images/textures.

Last edited by AboodXD,
Reactions: Don Jon

Yoshimaster96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently compiling Wine from source (it takes forever), but in the meantime, is there a simple converter I can use instead? I really don't need the viewing feature, and am only interested in the model (preferably DAE, since OBJ doesn't allow rigs/animated models, but if there's only an OBJ converter I'll make do until I compile Wine, as long as it dumps all the textures too)

Last edited by Yoshimaster96,

Halfhearthero

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying to use this with NSMBU+NSLU for the past few days and I'm getting super weird results, some textures load in just fine, others completely crash cemu when the area they're in is meant to load and others don't change at all.
I'm sure it's an error on my end as I'm new to wii u editing, anyone have any clue what I might be doing wrong?
For reference, in the below image are some world map textures I managed to replace
Off the top of my head a few that crash are others like the forest world grass or world 1 bushes result in a crash.
Background

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 229

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning