Better late then never

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose I'm way late on doing this but uhh...still no idea what to say. I choose to mod my systems for the sake of being able to dump my games and load them of a storage device and to mod games. I have a 2ds(b9 /w luma), wii(homebrew launcher channel via letter bomb and usbloadergx), a switch(of course I can't mod it yet silly), and a decent pc(don't remember exact specs but asus mother board, 12 gigs of ddr3 ram(split amongst 3 sticks), gtx1070, and I don't remember the cpu, I can run doom(2016) at 60fps on max graphics at 1080p I know for sure) and a Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU. I lean towards playing on handheld/portable devices(the switch is a godsend, console games on the go) though I prefer real games and not candy crush and clash of clans stuff. I tend to go about dividing my personality traits into two personalitys one being more harsh, negative, and condescending while the other is more upbeat, kind and outgoing, probably just gona bring up more complication then anything mentioning that but whatever. Not sure what else to say so ask some questions if ya want, do keep in mind, for me at the time of posting it's midnight so I won't see responses till I wake up.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
did you do one of these when you joined, kinda curios now, hopefully you wearnt me and waited almost a year to do it XD
Actually my first thread was here
My introduction back when I was still pretending to be a boy

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually my first thread was here
My introduction back when I was still pretending to be a boy
ahh, traps, well, can't say shit about it when I use my softer personality and act like a girl in a discord I assume to be mostly female, just spooky that people fell for that o.0

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ahh, traps, well, can't say shit about it when I use my softer personality and act like a girl in a discord I assume to be mostly female, just spooky that people fell for that o.0
I was actually thinking about making another introduction, but a blog seemed more fitting.

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually thinking about making another introduction, but a blog seemed more fitting.
was that just a thing you did of coloring all your messages pink or was that gbatemp doing that? seems just to be likely a style thing you did, I'm just not sure

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
was that just a thing you did of coloring all your messages pink or was that gbatemp doing that? seems just to be likely a style thing you did, I'm just not sure
That was a thing I did. It was a carryover from gaiaonline when I used to do that to all of my messages.

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was a thing I did. It was a carryover from gaiaonline when I used to do that to all of my messages.
wait, was your name really just straight up A Gay Little Cat Boy, interesting name choice, though I suppose that was at least 7 years ago so different times and different mindset, I've just known ya since crystal the glaceon, nice to get to know ya more :)

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
wait, was your name really just straight up A Gay Little Cat Boy, interesting name choice, though I suppose that was at least 7 years ago so different times and different mindset, I've just known ya since crystal the glaceon, nice to get to know ya more :)
I was going to explain my username, but it turned out to be much longer and in-depth than it needed to be. I am going to make a blog because it's actually an interesting topic on it's own.
@jt_1258
http://gbatemp.net/entry/username-history.12885/

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: jt_1258

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"