Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Can you tell me where to put everything?

Plz, ima noob xD
To run this execute "java -jar haxServer.jar" from the command line, in order for it to work you will need to provide the code and loaders for the server to serve; in payloads and loaders respectively. If you need to serve a normal file put it inside data. Then browse to "http://[pc ip]/[anything legal string]?codeName" to serve the correct payload for the Wii U's detected browser with "codeName.bin" as the payload that the loader will use.

Last edited by gudenau,
Reactions: LNIM

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@gudenaurock, soooo how do we get all of the current hacks converted to ELF? :P

Many edits:

For example, Loadiine GX2 is an elf. How can I get this to work with that?

I have the stagefright.bin compiled (possibly incorrectly)... I ran make and it says:
$ make
powerpc-eabi-gcc -x assembler-with-cpp -nostartfiles -nostdlib -o wiiuhaxx_load er.elf wiiuhaxx_loader.s
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.8.2/../../../../powerpc-eab i/bin/ld.exe: warning: cannot find entry symbol _start; defaulting to 01800054
powerpc-eabi-objcopy -O binary wiiuhaxx_loader.elf wiiuhaxx_loader.bin
cp wiiuhaxx_loader.bin
/usr/bin/cp: missing destination file operand after ‘wiiuhaxx_loader.bin’
Try '/usr/bin/cp --help' for more information.
make: *** [all] Error 1
(If I'm supposed to change anything before running make, I don't know what lol)

It still popped out a wiiuhax_loader.bin, so I renamed it stagefright.bin and put it into the loaders folder. I put loadiine_gx2.elf renamed to codeName.bin in the payload folder, and the rest of the files into the data folder; then open "http://192.168.1.239/?codeName" and get the following in cmd window:

codeName
US_5_3_2
Payload to big!

Last edited by fiveighteen,

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@gudenaurock, soooo how do we get all of the current hacks converted to ELF? :P

Many edits:

For example, Loadiine GX2 is an elf. How can I get this to work with that?

I have the stagefright.bin compiled (possibly incorrectly)... I ran make and it says:
$ make
powerpc-eabi-gcc -x assembler-with-cpp -nostartfiles -nostdlib -o wiiuhaxx_loader.elf wiiuhaxx_loader.s
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.8.2/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: cannot find entry symbol _start; defaulting to 01800054
powerpc-eabi-objcopy -O binary wiiuhaxx_loader.elf wiiuhaxx_loader.bin
cp wiiuhaxx_loader.bin
/usr/bin/cp: missing destination file operand after ‘wiiuhaxx_loader.bin’
Try '/usr/bin/cp --help' for more information.
make: *** [all] Error 1
(If I'm supposed to change anything before running make, I don't know what lol)

It still popped out a wiiuhax_loader.bin, so I renamed it stagefright.bin and put it into the loaders folder. I put loadiine_gx2.elf renamed to codeName.bin in the payload folder, and the rest of the files into the data folder; then open "http://192.168.1.239/?codeName" and get the following in cmd window:

codeName
US_5_3_2
Payload to big!
you need to put the elf, like it's named ("loadiine_gx2.elf"), and put it in /data, then you find the payload to load it and put it in payloads (should be like 10 or 11KB). I'll see if I can compile one for GX2
EDIT: Try this

Attachments

• code532.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by NWPlayer123,
Reactions: d0n0x

xhinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, a noob here. is there any way you can have JP console support in your haxserver file? I see someone edited the haxserver to support 5.5.1 EU console. Is it possible to also include 5.5.1 JP console? I have a JP wii u and I cannot access the haxserver. it only returns error. thanks for your help and sorry if this is the wrong place

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi, a noob here. is there any way you can have JP console support in your haxserver file? I see someone edited the haxserver to support 5.5.1 EU console. Is it possible to also include 5.5.1 JP console? I have a JP wii u and I cannot access the haxserver. it only returns error. thanks for your help and sorry if this is the wrong place
This would be the correct place, what is the useragent?

xhinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This would be the correct place, what is the useragent?

thank you ! I hope this is the correct one. I copied it from the error messages on my console.

Mozilla/5.0 (Nintendo WiiU) AppleWebKit/536.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) NX/3.0.4.2.12 NintendoBrowser/4.3.1.11264.JP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate