rofl2.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If there's a double-post or any other problem with something that's been posted - USE THE REPORT BUTTON.

This public service announcement has been brought to you on behalf of the GBAtemp staff.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcVRaD3blA...related&search=

This has got to be the funniest one ever, a black family that doesn't even know Michael Jordan.
That reminds me of many funny moments from the UK version of the show 'Family Fortunes'. One time the question was 'name a famous 'Arthur', and the guy on the buzzer said 'Shakespear' (obviously he thought the question had been name a famous author! xD).
The same family on that particular show also said something else stupid... think it was someone from that family who, in response to 'something you wave' said 'a mexican' lol!. xD

I love old gameshows, they're so funny and cheesy... too bad you guys never got Bullseye; it was a darts gameshow that ran through the 80's and 90's, and because of its age the prizes and amount of money they were playing for, are often hilarious looking back on it. This is about the only clip I could find online (it's from the very end of the show), which is a shame 'cos 99% of the time the gamble prize used to be a speedboat (which if you think about it is about the most usless and impractical thing you could give to 2 people) or a modern car of the time like a Vauxhall Nova, heh. Edit - A few clips from another show where they go on to win a car! ^^
happy.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcVRaD3blA...related&search=

This has got to be the funniest one ever, a black family that doesn't even know Michael Jordan.

That reminds me of many funny moments from the UK version of the show 'Family Fortunes'. One time the question was 'name a famous 'Arthur', and the guy on the buzzer said 'Shakespear' (obviously he thought the question had been name a famous author! xD).
The same family on that particular show also said something else stupid... think it was someone from that family who, in response to 'something you wave' said 'a mexican' lol!. xD

I love old gameshows, they're so funny and cheesy... too bad you guys never got Bullseye; it was a darts gameshow that ran through the 80's and 90's, and because of its age the prizes and amount of money they were playing for, are often hilarious looking back on it. This is about the only clip I could find online (it's from the very end of the show), which is a shame 'cos 99% of the time the gamble prize used to be a speedboat (which if you think about it is about the most usless and impractical thing you could give to 2 people) or a modern car of the time like a Vauxhall Nova, heh. Edit - A few clips from another show where they go on to win a car! ^^
happy.gif

The only reason that never came to America is because it is a gameshow that requires skill, and the only other gameshow that requires skill in America that I can think of is the price is right one game where you have to put the ball in. Thats about it lol

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.