Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, last thing to make me look stupid - I go to the site that has the DSOrganizer and it takes me to another site, with nothing about it being for the DS at all. Can someone just link me to the current version of it?

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just use moonshell. on it, u can make the image view in smaller size (50% is good) and read it with touchscreen. can also drag the page with stylus.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried Moonshell, it was so unreadable. Okay OrR, I downloaded it. What do I do exactly? Put the entire DSOrganize folder and DSOrganize.nds into the card?

I just did that and tried running it on the M3 and my card locked up. In the root of the card I have the DSOrganize folder, then inside those are stuff like DAY, HELP, LANG, and more.

There are two different .nds and a .gba file. All of them cause a lock up.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice idea to read the manga on your DS as if it's almost the real thing. Unfortunately, I think I'll give this a pass as I've been using the PSPviewer on my PSP to read a lot of manga now. (Hajime No Ippo rocks even though I'm not even a boxing fan).

js18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The way it works in DSOrganize, you have a full page view on the touchscreen and a detailed view of the selected section on the top screen. This works really well for reading Manga, I read all chaptes of Pluto any Vinland Saga on it.
smile.gif
You get to the next page by pressing R, nothing is simpler than that. Just make sure your manga are about 600 pixel in width. If they are too big, you won't see enough on the touchscreen or it won't even work if the image eats too much memory. Converting a lot of pages is really simple with Irfan View, though.

what settings do you recommend? should we use Irfan View?

Pikaash2586

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been hearing reports that some individuals were able to properly run DSOrganize on their Mini SD M3s with specific settings...

There is evidentally two versions of the product, the more recent one being less homebrew-friendly...

Nonetheless, I am still waiting for Mini SD M3 support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: