Hacking Best way to hack New 3DS XL 11.5.0-38E?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello community!
Today I received my New 3DS XL on firmware 11.5.0-38E. I have already hacked an OLD 3DS XL with boot9strap, but this system was on 4.5.0 when I hacked it, so I it was easy to do. Now I want to install boot9strap also on the New 3DS XL but it seems quite tricky. I have an DSTWO flashcard and also an Gateway Blue Card. Sadly the Blue Card doesn't work on 11.5.0-38E (is it possible to install bluecardfix on the New 3DS XL on 11.5.0?). The DSTWO flashcard works perfectly but when I load the ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds on the New 3DS XL it says I should choose my flashcard type. It list me some types but DSTWO is missing... Than I read about system transfer from my OLD 3DS XL to my New 3DS XL but I won't loose my NAND on my OLD 3DS XL and I read that I can't transfer it back from the New 3DS to the OLD 3DS.

Ik thats much information but I don't want to do anything wrong and I am sure you guys can give me some helpful tips.
Thanks in advance! :)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
DSTWO Doesn't support NTR, also the blue GW doesn't support NTR, the blue card works with luma perfectly.
you can buy anther card that support NTRboot, or buy a DSi game on the system you want to hack it, and use this method

seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

use the other hacked 3DS to get the files.

if you want to do system transfer from the hacked 3DS to the not hacked 3DS, you must buy the DSi game and hack it then transfer.

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
DSTWO Doesn't support NTR, also the blue GW doesn't support NTR, the blue card works with luma perfectly.
you can buy anther card that support NTRboot, or buy a DSi game on the system you want to hack it, and use this method

After that process is my NAND on OLD 3DS XL lost? I want to hack the New 3DS XL but I still want to have all stuff on my OLD 3DS XL.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello community!
Today I received my New 3DS XL on firmware 11.5.0-38E. I have already hacked an OLD 3DS XL with boot9strap, but this system was on 4.5.0 when I hacked it, so I it was easy to do. Now I want to install boot9strap also on the New 3DS XL but it seems quite tricky. I have an DSTWO flashcard and also an Gateway Blue Card. Sadly the Blue Card doesn't work on 11.5.0-38E (is it possible to install bluecardfix on the New 3DS XL on 11.5.0?). The DSTWO flashcard works perfectly but when I load the ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds on the New 3DS XL it says I should choose my flashcard type. It list me some types but DSTWO is missing... Than I read about system transfer from my OLD 3DS XL to my New 3DS XL but I won't loose my NAND on my OLD 3DS XL and I read that I can't transfer it back from the New 3DS to the OLD 3DS.

Ik thats much information but I don't want to do anything wrong and I am sure you guys can give me some helpful tips.
Thanks in advance! :)
You have 3 options:
1. Buy an ntrboot compatible flashcard for about 10-20$ and follow ntrboot part of the guide.
2. Follow the dsiware instructions in the guide. Requires you to system transfer from the old 3ds as part of the instructions. You can restore the nand of the old 3ds but all data on the new 3ds will be lost.
3. Use seedminer. More info here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/seedminer-single-system-dsiware-injection.495685/

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

if you want to do system transfer from the hacked 3DS to the not hacked 3DS, you must buy the DSi game and hack it then transfer.

You have 3 options:
1. Buy an ntrboot compatible flashcard for about 10-20$ and follow ntrboot part of the guide.
2. Follow the dsiware instructions in the guide. Requires you to system transfer from the old 3ds as part of the instructions. You can restore the nand of the old 3ds but all data on the new 3ds will be lost.
3. Use seedminer. More info here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/seedminer-single-system-dsiware-injection.495685/
Any good tutorial how to do seedminer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.