Hacking Best way to format SD card...

XpertXP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I have been getting some corrupted game saves when launching my games after playing them. I have been quitting out the correct way. (Quiting to the game start screen, then pressing home, and then closing software) I think the problem is with my SD card, so I am going to format the SD card. What is the best way of doing this. This SD card also has emuNAND 7.1 on it. I noticed when I insert it in the computer it shows it only as a 3GB card when yet it is a 4GB card that came with my 3DS. What are my next steps to get this card back to being erased?

Thanks

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like everyone is having this problem. I only have it when I switch games though and then switch back to my old game and find my save file corrupted. If someone has a solution then that would be great.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I noticed when I insert it in the computer it shows it only as a 3GB card when yet it is a 4GB card that came with my 3DS
Thanks

in case you didn't know, it will never show 4gb, it's always less because technical stuff i don't know how to explain

any memory will show less capacity, for example a 200 gb hard drive will show 197 gb or less...

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I have been getting some corrupted game saves when launching my games after playing them. I have been quitting out the correct way. (Quiting to the game start screen, then pressing home, and then closing software) I think the problem is with my SD card, so I am going to format the SD card. What is the best way of doing this. This SD card also has emuNAND 7.1 on it. I noticed when I insert it in the computer it shows it only as a 3GB card when yet it is a 4GB card that came with my 3DS. What are my next steps to get this card back to being erased?

Thanks
It shows 3GB because the other 1GB is for the emunand. I don't think formatting will solve your problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.