Best Prepaid Plan and Phone? (California,USA)

iMinotauro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been on Boost Mobile for close to a year now, I own a Samsung Galaxy Prevail with the Shrinkage Plan (I'm at $45). The phone I have right now isn't cutting it anymore (Horrendous Camera, Small Internal Storage Space, Lack Luster Battery.) so I want to upgrade and I also want to save even more money so I was looking for other options. My 1st choice would be to switch to T-Mobile and get on the $30 unlimited text and web, 100 talktime plan. I don't have a problem with 100 minutes because that is what I use the least. With Boost Mobile Shrinkage the least amount I would end up paying after a year and a half of on time payments would be $35 (However this is only if I were to stick with my current phone, it would be $40 if I upgrade to another phone). I want buy the Samsung Exhibit II 4G, I can get a better deal somewhere else other than from T-Mobile its self.

So I would end up with an updated phone and saving $10 dollars. Do you guy have any other suggestions?
(I prefer a smartphone, mainly Android because of all the apps available. I also would like to pay $40 or less)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their...