Gaming Best desired upcoming games for switch?

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skyward Sword HD with no motion controls besides for aiming which is optional.. dunno if that's possible..
Haha, this so much. I've tried to go back and replay SS soooo many times, and each time I just can't stand the controls and quit.

Other than that, the usual Nintendo suspects I'm looking forward to. New Mario, new Smash (PLEASE), MK9 (after dumb MK8DX), etc.

Really want to turn my Switch into a nice local multiplayer mobile gaming device, carry it around and be ready with a ton of local mp games. So any cool mp game that heads our way I'll probably pick up. Waiting for Bomberman price drop..

Reactions: owek1

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
again users wanting a new console to play old ports, save money and get the wii u.

the switch needs new games not more rehashed shite

i agree with you but if they were to re-release "rehashed shite", at least they remove those motion controls on Skyward Sword and make it totally optional..you will look like an idiot swinging your joy-con in the bus or in public.. and would kill portability since you have to detach parts of the Switch. Other than that, i'm down for brand new games..

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree with you but if they were to re-release "rehashed shite", at least they remove those motion controls on Skyward Sword and make it totally optional..you will look like an idiot swinging your joy-con in the bus or in public.. and would kill portability since you have to detach parts of the Switch. Other than that, i'm down for brand new games..
the motion feature will be removable if they did it, end of the day its just a controller profile config, you'd change what parts are motion control and set to analogue control.

but also looking at file size would be costly which WW HD sits at 20+ GB so it would be one hell of an expensive game.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
get dolphin and emulate.... i guess y'all could have had HD support from day one if nintendo wasnt cheap and released the wii with hardware to support HD resolutions :P
I don't emulate stuff, i play my games legit.

I like to support developers, crazy i know.

Although i know you can use the Wii disc with Dolphin.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't emulate stuff, i play my games legit.

I like to support developers, crazy i know.

Although i know you can use the Wii disc with Dolphin.

exactly emulation doesn't necessarily mean piracy, tho majority wont backup their own game to emulate.

i tend to emulate older systems for better resolutions and i used to do custom texture packs for the N64 (which i did a better job than nintendont on ocarina and mm) and even started a cell shaded resident evil remake and a hd pack for resident evil 0.
204964_1899524296410_7612202_o.jpg

201746_1899547176982_930203_o.jpg

Last edited by ,

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
I want a ton of games old and new. I definitely want a new first person metroid, star fox game or zero deluxe, bunch of vc and a ton of new ips from Nintendo/3rd party/indie

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pocky & Rocky and some shmup that has a Tate mode in handheld mode even if it would be a twat to hold it would make me happy.

A complete mega man collection.

A new addition to the Wars series (wargroove doesn't count)

Bayonetta 3

Kid Icarus

Kirby's Pinball Land

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a ton of games old
everyone slated xbx/ps for having last gen "hd" ports, and rightfully so, you buy a new console to play new games not be littered with games you already own.
.... fat chance of anything "new" as such, like the wii i bet it will be littered with shovelware based on the joycons bringing the same ole carnival/sport/mini games.
I definitely want a new first person metroid star fox game or zero deluxe
that is highly likely because we know nintendo love to keep rehashing its titles
bunch of vc
kinda falls into the same category as last gen ports
and a ton of new ips from Nintendo
not likely, again nintendo will release the same ole titles, mario, mario kart, mario soccer, mario tennis, mario golf, mario "insert activity", maybe a better zelda game not this BOTW crap running aimlessly for 50 hours finding shrines, pokemon, donkey kong (likely rehashed side scroller) super mario bros..... nothing new just revamped
/3rd party
nothing AAA quality, be very limited if not last gen ports, third parties will test the waters then see its games dont sell as well then move on and again focus mainly on the XBX1/PS4 and move towards scorpio, it might have a good chance of third parties releasing its crap apps that was littered on the 3ds like barbie pony or shit like that
well not that indie games is enough to keep a console going.

I know you will completely disregard this comment and alot of others wont want to beleive it either, but sorry end of the day you can look back at nintendo and see the exact thing ive put so it been said, nintendo will never change all they care about is one thing and one thing only.

now i would love anything to be wrong, if the switch did start to get the AAA titles it always lacks, but im not counting on it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Unnamed tales game
Unnamed Fire Emblem game
Unnamed Kirby game
Fatal Frame 6
Pikmin 4
Xenoblade 2

Nintendo has so many great IPs they could bring to Switch. Wario, Yoshi, Pokken, Advance Wars, Metroid, they could bring many titles from 3DS like Bravely Default, Project X Zone, Monster Hunter, Etrian Odyssey and many many more. I'm overwhelmed by the potential the Switch has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: