What's your favorite CoD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After playing all of them in the past few years, I realized that I nevere played the original CoD and CoD2 ( started with CoD3 on the Wii ).
So I went back and downloaded the first 2 games for the PC.
I wasn't expecting much, but the first game was definitely better then I expected, with dated graphics yes, but very playable and with great set pieces.
However CoD2....now that game must be my favorite ! With graphics not that much far behind newer entries ( granted it runs buttery smooth at 1080p on my 2012 PC ) and great gameplay, with a finite amount of enemies and less annoying deaths by grenades, it was just a blast to play from start to finish in SP mode, which was actually longer then other SP campaigns in later games.
Just a solid shooter all around, I'm planning of playing it trough again some time.

By the way, what's up with this poll starting with CoD 4, but skipping WaW and excluding previous installments of the series ?
Looks like a flawed poll....You should add more options ;)

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Rarely play multiplayer or campaign, i only have BO 1 /2 for Zombies, and i prefer the Z. mode from BO2, because i like newer weapons like AN-94,Remmington 870 MCS,Executioner,S-12, are way better than AUG,F1MAS,RPK......

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Medal of Honor on the PSX, but if I had to choose from the PS3 titles, I'd go with MW2. Don't really like Zombies (BO, BO2), but co-op with my mates in MW2 is a blast! MW3 is fun too, but somehow we've ended up playing MW2 more than MW3. The reason why I kinda skipped the older ones is that the co-op on the newer games are kinda good, even with split screen :)

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoD: WaW was really nice and had so many customization options that actually mattered for the weapons. Also the first with zombies.

CoD4 was really good as well, though. It was the first one I play, however, so that may be biased.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you miss WaW? It's newer than CoD4.
That being said, I started with BO1 but aside from the modders and cheaters, I think I like WaW more. I'd give CoD2 on PC a try (it could become my favorite due to its simplicity), but Steam never seems to give it any discounts.
Black Ops 2 was fun to play around with (due to the new class system), definitely better than MW3 (so much wrong with that game), but the aggressive lag compensation system made it somewhat more frustrating to play online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.