Gaming Best 3D optimized game

Canadacdn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A Link Between Worlds probably has some of the nicest use of the 3D effect I've seen in a 3DS game, one of the few I've played with the effect on the entire time. Too bad the game itself is way too easy, trite, and mediocre.

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RE:Revelations, Project X Zone, Attack on Titan, Fire Emblem, basically games only made for the 3DS are ones you'd want to play/show off.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Super Mario 3D Land lets you manipulate the 3D to either pop out of the screen or use an alternative diorama effect- which looks better than the default mode. But the game runs at only 30 FPS- which becomes really noticeable after playing a 60 FPS game like Mario Kart 7 or Smash Bros. - which I'd recommend.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Most games I've played make good use of the 3D, but as someone who uses 3D on all the time, I think 3D soon become something of a second nature, you forget you're playing in 3D and only realizes when the 3D is not there. For example, we switched from black and white to color television many decades ago, but no one asks if colour is being used in its full potential... Just like when we watch tv and we forget that we are watching something in high or standard definition.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate has some great usage of the 3D feature. Also the cut-scenes are something else!

Haterbait

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
haterbait.com
XP
Country
United States
If you're just trying to show off 3d... Colors! 3D is a cool art program that lets you control which layer you're painting on. The online gallery has many interesting examples that users have created, some of which attempt to show off the 3d in a straightforward way. No 3d models, but impressive nonetheless. For example, imagine this image in 5 layers of 3d:
tumblr_mhc6miJ4ZY1qzp9weo1_1280.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup