Before I plan to buy FF11 Online

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by bradzx, Jan 2, 2017.

Jan 2, 2017
  1. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    I am thinking to buy Final Fantasy 11 Online, but I want make sure before I make a mistake to buy.

Do I have to use Gold Member to play this game? I hope this is not same thing what I did rent the game from library, Titanfall because it require for Gold Member.

2. sirrokr

Newcomer sirrokr Newbie

United States
    If you plan to purchase Final Fantasy XI Online, please purchase the PC version. The XBox 360 version is no longer supported and I don't think it can connect to the servers anymore. Also, that game does cost about $13 USD per month.

3. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    Really? My computer dont support that kind of game. I know you will suggest me to get gaming computer or laptop. So what happen to 360 version?

4. hyprskllz

Member hyprskllz Gashatto!!

Indonesia
    The PS2 and X360's server has been shut down, the only one active now is PC.

5. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    If they shut it down, then why they made PS2 and 360 in first place? Why waste their time?

6. hyprskllz

Member hyprskllz Gashatto!!

Indonesia
    It's all about money. When they release that game, those consoles were still new. Once they're considered dead in the developers's eye and the money's stopped flowing, the update support will be crippled and will eventually be shutted down. I'm sure FFXIV and TES Online on PS4 and XOne will suffer the same fate.
    A little off topic, but here in my country, these kind of game (online wise) didn't even last 5 years. Most publishers here only support the servers for maybe 2 or 3 years until finally they announce the server shutdown. :mellow:

7. raberaff

Newcomer raberaff Member

Germany
    play the better one: FFXIV

Its for PC and PS4 (Ps3 gets dropped in June so dont even borther with that xD)

8. H1B1Esquire

Member H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

United States
    You could get lucky as the case for PSO and people setting up their own servers. Maybe you can convince someone to do it?

9. sirrokr

Newcomer sirrokr Newbie

United States
    How can your computer not run a game designed for Windows XP and dial-up internet. I first played FFXI with a 1.5GHz AMD Athlon single-core 32-bit processor and a Radeon Hd 2700 with 256 MB ram. The requirements haven't increased that much. It still doesn't work properly on any Windows besides XP.

10. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    My computer dont have that kind you have. It just shitty computer. Not gaming computer.

11. sirrokr

Newcomer sirrokr Newbie

United States
    That computer I posted was built in 2003. If your computer is that old you are in desperate need of an upgrade.