Been Lurking for Years

Scarlette07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone :) I usually browse around the net for gaming news / reviews / opinions and I always see gbatemp along the way. I read posts and articles but I've never really thought about actually joining the community until recently. xD It seems like a good and kinder community in comparison with the other huge gaming forums so I've decided to join here.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am glad that you have killed the shyness in you. You had to sign up.

Welcome to the forum, I'm not going to tell you to read the rules, but read them if you have to. I'm not telling you because of your long time lurking here so you must be familiar with the threads and how they meet the rule criteria.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hello everyone :) I usually browse around the net for gaming news / reviews / opinions and I always see gbatemp along the way. I read posts and articles but I've never really thought about actually joining the community until recently. xD It seems like a good and kinder community in comparison with the other huge gaming forums so I've decided to join here.
You must lurk in places other than the 3ds section. :ha:
Enjoy your stay :D

jpx86

Trophies
XP
Country
I lurked for a long time before joining myself... and I still pretty much only lurk lol

I still pretty much check the site everyday though.

Reactions: kakashi_9

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there @Scarlette07, thank you for joining the forum! Pleasure to meet you!

If you haven't already, please give the rules a quick read, I assure you they're not that long. Of note, please be aware that we absolutely do not tolerate sharing of ISOs, ROMs, or any other kinds of warez, nor instructions or hints as to where you can find them. Talking about the subject itself is perfectly alright though!

This honestly is my favorite gaming forum, and I don't just say that because I'm a moderator :P the only other place I stuck around for about this long was the old GameShark forums way way WAY back in the day. Hell I was probably 10 when I signed up there. Stay away from the drama and you'll be fine... oh, and @Nathan Drake too. He's a terrible, bad influence. You wouldn't want to be caught hanging out with someone like him... word is he puts his pants on both legs at a time. :O

I hope you enjoy your time here and can fit right on in! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to private message myself or any other member of the staff. Cheers!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lurk like a boss. Also, as a recent Persona fan, welcome! I just finished 3 up early this summer and am a few hours from getting the true ending/Max Slinks from P4G.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM