ROM Hack BCSTM to BRSTM converter?

Reserved

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might seem stupid to some people, but I'd like to be able to convert the native 3DS music files to Wii. While I'd mainly like it for RtDL, it's also useful for the many people who still play Project M, as music hacks are very prominent in that.

I don't think it'd be hard at all to make, as BRSTM to BCSTM already exists. It'd just be reverting the changes that those converters make. I don't have ANY knowledge on either format, however, so I'd like to know if somebody could make one.

Reserved

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every File Explorer is said to do that. Custom Brawl Music also provides said service for most of their songs.
How can this be done with EFE? I'm looking around but can't find any way to accomplish it.

IS CBM's converters available for use without the need to download a song, or do I need to upload the songs I want converted then download them in another format?

15avaughn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a roundabout way of doing it, but I think you can use Yata+ to convert the bcstm to wav, and then use whatever BRSTM converter you want to convert it to brstm.

Last edited by 15avaughn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.