Hardware BB Bundle available today

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received an email this morning from Best Buy this morning offering the Black Friday $360 Wii U bundle today online. It looks to me like a decent deal. Is there a way to do better?

3d world
Nintindoland
Tropical
Smash

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
2 Ways to say, if this is bundled with a 32gb black WiiU (then no, you can't do better) or with an 8gb white WiiU (then maybe, but the cost of the games along the WiiU will cost more)

Also, are the game digital/physical (would be better if physical)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
2 Ways to say, if this is bundled with a 32gb black WiiU (then no, you can't do better) or with an 8gb white WiiU (then maybe, but the cost of the games along the WiiU will cost more)

For $360 it better be all physical copies and a Premium Wii U or else he was ripped off.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

32 GB and yes physical copies of games.

The only other decent deal I have seen is the toys r us $199 with Skylanders but it is an 8gb. Not really a problem as I have plenty of enclosures and can easily repurpose a 500GB HDD. But I think that is Black Friday only in store and there is no way I am going to waste half a day there. I also am really hoping to steer the boys away from Skylanders and all the added cost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk