Bayonetta 1 and 2 is being teased for the Nintendo Switch

ddx1wixumaa0_8f.jpg

It appears that Platinum's new Japanese twitter account has tweeted the above images in the famous neon Joycon colors of neon red and blue. Could it be a potential tease for the fan favorite Bayonetta series to release on the Nintendo Switch? With the Bayonetta creator recently announcing that he does indeed have plans for Bayonetta 3 it would make perfect sense for Platinum games to re-release the first two games on the switch so the fans can enjoy the whole trilogy!

:arrow: Source

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Omgomgomg, i really hope that they comes to the Switch.
Bought them both on my Wii U, but i can't be bothered to play them on that console.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Hope this means Bayonetta 3 is on the way. I won't be buying this if it turns out to be "Bayonetta 1+2 Deluxe".

Reactions: Deleted-379826

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is okay, is not for everyone. Is for people who like Metal Gear Rising Revengence, Transformers Devastation, and Nier: Automata. :P
(serious note, this game isn't easy) :ninja:

I played it and it was not easy but I can beat it. However, I didn't because I lost interested so I turn it off and forget it. LOL :)

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight
S

Saiyan Lusitano

One of these days I will turn my Wii U on and finish Bayonetta 2.
I am not willing to buy it again unless it sells for 10€, and my common sense tells me that will not happen.
Also, it plays fine on the Wii U.
Have you played Rayman Legends on the WiiU? You've played the wrong edition! The definitive edition will be on the Switch.

Stay tuned for the definitive edition of Bayonetta 1+2 ONLY on the Switch!

Reactions: sarkwalvein

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do it, and please have Bayonetta 3 on Switch. Reading about Reggie saying there are plans to port more Wii U titles to Switch, and Bayonetta 2 made it to Wii U, packed in with a Bayonetta 1 Wii U port, they're fully capable of the re-release. But you can't take that with you on handheld mode, you'll get looks from people in public, the sexual nature of the main character and whatnot. Also those angel dopplegangers, appropriately called "Joy." Yeah I played 1 and 2 at least on Normal mode, brutal. But I finished both, with the first game it's only a bit easier if you use the Kilgore exploit, but without that, the second game is undeniably harder, as far as I know that one doesn't have an exploit, and the difference between those two is that I couldn't be arsed with hard mode past the first proper chapter in the second game, but with getting a decent handle on the Kilgore exploit, I could Platinum my way through hard mode. Not Pure Platinum, I'm not that hardcore, I got those in some verses, and a chapter or two (namely boss battle chapters). Anyways, yeah, intense games I would like a new experience on. Then again I can do that right now, trying my hand in the two games' climax modes, the hardest difficulties. Also farming on Bayonetta 2 for accessories, beating Rodin in both games. I haven't even encountered him on the first (it's harder I find to farm halos there than in Bayonetta 2, as the sequel has a specific chapter, character, and set of instructions to get a shit ton of halos, the first game doesn't quite have that as far as I know), but on the second I struggled big time.

Reactions: DrkBeam

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it and it was not easy but I can beat it. However, I didn't because I lost interested so I turn it off and forget it. LOL :)
Were you not playing the wii u game? It was two in one. Good deal for $60. Didn't even have to buy a ps3 port. :P

Still I mean is a game with such "High octane action" And i guess based off the classic Devil May Cry games, so is possible it wasn't very well liked. My problem was difficulty and not understanding the game Lol, so just to be easy for you here is this. :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you not playing the wii u game? It was two in one. Good deal for $60. Didn't even have to buy a ps3 port. :P

Still I mean is a game with such "High octane action" And i guess based off the classic Devil May Cry games, so is possible it wasn't very well liked. My problem was difficulty and not understanding the game Lol, so just to be easy for you here is this. :)

Why show this video? LOL! I am not new to this game anyway. I liked Devil May Cry better than this game. :)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally wouldn't buy them again after buying them on the Wii U, but I'd certainly entertain buying Bayonetta 3 for the Switch. Some games I can be convinced to buy again especially if they're oozing with replayability and contain lots of unique fun new features like Mario Kart 8. But even though the Bayonetta games are fun, they don't really do a lot to call me back to play through them again.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead