Bayonetta 1 and 2 is being teased for the Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by BurningDesire, Jul 3, 2017.

1. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    it will effect it but not as much as it feels like your making it out to be, it's just a port, they ARE NOT making a whole new game, it takes less but still moderate time to port but not as much as a full game
    and this is way out there speculation but perhaps some of the creators of bayo with in platinum are trying to convince the higher ups to allow a sequal but have seen the poor sales of bayo 2 and they plan to show it can be successful by how it does on switch since the wii u didn't do that great that is there excuse for the poor sales, sales of any wii u game are miserable in comparison to other console that are and aren't from nintendo

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    What would make me happy is making if a third game is for nintendo switch that both one and 2 is also on the same cart. Honestly I was rather surprised to see when I bought Bayonetta 2 on wii u that the first game was included. I never played the first game before then but I got to before the second one. I really liked the idea :)

The fact it was $60 and 2 full games was very heartwarming, and each are available for separate purchase on eshop for half price. $60 for 3 Games would just make me a bit happier about some publishers. But I doubt that will happen. (Probably impossible to fit all 3 on a single cart anyway) but if each game was $20 eshop titles, I still be happy about it. :shy: