Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hello! Recently, I noticed that the battery in my DSi depletes in around 15 minutes and charges in 15 minutes (the orange light turns off in about 15 mins. after I plug the console). In addition to that, I noticed that the battery bulged(don't know if this the right word), also bulging the battery lid in the back of the console. I didn't really had a problem, as if the DSi was plugged it would work as a charm and I know that thia might have happened because it recently fell on the fllor. But my comsern is, that in the last two days, after using the DSi, the battery bulged even more and I am afraid it will blow up o.o Is this possible? Thank you for your time.

Ozito

Who you gonna call?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You should replace that battery as soon as possible, until then, don't charge it anymore.
A swollen battery is a damaged battery and it shouldn't be used anymore.

Just be careful when replacing it, so that it doesn't pop or leak on to your hands!

Reactions: Mylink5

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Reactions: Mylink5

Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I just ordered the battery. Yes, it's the XL I want. For me the 3DS has the best games among the current gen consoles, and the XL is humoungusly awesome :D Looking forward to getting it. For now, I'll have to do with my beloved DSi.

Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
No, it doesn't. To be sure, I checked the battery in another DSi and still the same problem. Contacted the reseller, and I will send them the battery back with the DSi, with them paying the shipping costs, so they can give me a replacement that's sure to work. So I am pretty glad and happy :D Great service ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended