ROM Hack Batch Tool to Generate IPS Patches for PKMN Su/Mo

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot :3

Why don't you just update? All the patches were updated for 1.1, you can't connect online on 1.0 anymore, and really the update in the end hasn't broken anything in terms of functionality and save/memory editing. Plus when Bank updates, I bet it will only support 1.1.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why don't you just update? All the patches were updated for 1.1, you can't connect online on 1.0 anymore, and really the update in the end hasn't broken anything in terms of functionality and save/memory editing. Plus when Bank updates, I bet it will only support 1.1.
he needs the patches for dev use.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is an instant receive egg possible with ips patch? I know it has a hold button on the ntr cheat but so does walk through walls and the ips patch just walks through all walls without any button held.
it's doable, but....

just read previous posts. I said why it not a good idea.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is an instant receive egg possible with ips patch? I know it has a hold button on the ntr cheat but so does walk through walls and the ips patch just walks through all walls without any button held.

If you have CFW and NTR, just use PKMN-NTR as that has a breeding bot that works really well, for Gen 7 it automatically has the instant egg hack activated, as a means to avoid the messy nature of control pad overriding from the program. You'd be surprised how fast it can take to get a 5-6IV egg from a 4IV legit Ditto and at least a 4IV parent.

Reactions: dsdavis6

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to try it out. It doesn't seem you can use the patches on the Plaza no more.

What do you mean? For one, it's not like there's much to do in the Plaza when it comes to these patches. Clearly though no outlines work, the NFC disable patch works, those are the ones you can test in Plaza, some others, it doesn't matter because you're not battling wild pokemon nor catching them, or breeding. I'm sure the SaltySD patch works, I just haven't bothered replacing the Plaza's music.

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean? For one, it's not like there's much to do in the Plaza when it comes to these patches. Clearly though no outlines work, the NFC disable patch works, those are the ones you can test in Plaza, some others, it doesn't matter because you're not battling wild pokemon nor catching them, or breeding. I'm sure the SaltySD patch works, I just haven't bothered replacing the Plaza's music.

The patches I mainly use are "Guaranteed Catch", "Shiny", "EXP", "Instant Message", "PC Anywhere", "QR", "Walking Speed", "Walk Through Walls".

Were the same ones I were using as well for 1.0 so I'm not sure which of these might be the problem. The Walking Speed and Walk Through Walls used to help a lot in there. Instant Message as well for how long some of the messages take for some of the characters in the Plaza and their long pauses.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patches I mainly use are "Guaranteed Catch", "Shiny", "EXP", "Instant Message", "PC Anywhere", "QR", "Walking Speed", "Walk Through Walls".

Were the same ones I were using as well for 1.0 so I'm not sure which of these might be the problem. The Walking Speed and Walk Through Walls used to help a lot in there. Instant Message as well for how long some of the messages take for some of the characters in the Plaza and their long pauses.

I have Instant Message as well, that's definitely not the problem. I don't use walking speed and walk through walls, to be fair that is a small area to me, such patches aren't necessary over there. Generally too I used said patches for the story, don't find it necessary post game.

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Instant Message as well, that's definitely not the problem. I don't use walking speed and walk through walls, to be fair that is a small area to me, such patches aren't necessary over there. Generally too I used said patches for the story, don't find it necessary post game.

I decided to just check the QR code as it might be that one as I really don't really Island Scan anymore as I really don't need to.
Seems like I can get into the Plaza now just fine with everything except it. No real biggie I guess.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to just check the QR code as it might be that one as I really don't really Island Scan anymore as I really don't need to.
Seems like I can get into the Plaza now just fine with everything except it. No real biggie I guess.

Do you mean the SciresM patch? I have that as well and it didn't cause any issues with Plaza.

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean the SciresM patch? I have that as well and it didn't cause any issues with Plaza.

That's weird. Was the only one I removed in the patch. I guess I can try again with it installed and see if it's working somehow. Probably I had the 1.0 patch by accident somehow.

FrostyDialga

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have CFW and NTR, just use PKMN-NTR as that has a breeding bot that works really well, for Gen 7 it automatically has the instant egg hack activated, as a means to avoid the messy nature of control pad overriding from the program. You'd be surprised how fast it can take to get a 5-6IV egg from a 4IV legit Ditto and at least a 4IV parent.
you forgot that some people have an old 3ds.

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
has anyone figured out how to combine IPS patches? since luma3ds can use .ips directly instead of modified code.bin, it would be much easier to use (select cheats, have .IPS spit out)

I have trouble getting my code.bin with godmode 9, I mount the .app and I see an exefs.bin but I can't "open" that to find the code.bin??? and trying to copy it to my SD fails.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone figured out how to combine IPS patches? since luma3ds can use .ips directly instead of modified code.bin, it would be much easier to use (select cheats, have .IPS spit out)

I have trouble getting my code.bin with godmode 9, I mount the .app and I see an exefs.bin but I can't "open" that to find the code.bin??? and trying to copy it to my SD fails.
copy&paste all bytes between "patch" and "eof"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.