Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I did mean "Newer", which has classic controller patched in :) . Also wonder if we can work out what is patched to add the classic controller support, could we apply same patch to the original game :)

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Wimms mariokart meta
boot_Drc_Tex.png

icon_Tex.png
Not the best images i know.

Attachments

• wimms mario kart meta.rar
    748.3 KB · Views: 782

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone else here got Mario Kart Wii working with WiimmFi, it shows up but when I go to the online mode it mentions about changing my parental settings but I have no parental settings on. Has anyone noticed this as well and solved the problem? I thought Wiimmfi was working with these injects.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone else here got Mario Kart Wii working with WiimmFi, it shows up but when I go to the online mode it mentions about changing my parental settings but I have no parental settings on. Has anyone noticed this as well and solved the problem? I thought Wiimmfi was working with these injects.
Yes I have it working, but I didn't see that error message, see settings of game and console. Idk but I want to help, maybe there is a setting in normal Wii and when you dumped it you did it with setting enabled

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I have it working, but I didn't see that error message, see settings of game and console. Idk but I want to help, maybe there is a setting in normal Wii and when you dumped it you did it with setting enabled
Do you have to set all this up "Preparing a wiiu vwii mode" for it too work in this tutorial:
http://wiimmfi.forumotion.com/t30-all-wiimmfi-tutorials

Are you sure wiimmfi works has anyone else got it working apart from the comment thats been linked by @ShadowOne333 ?

I will test it out with a lan adapter as well it could be the fact its on wifi.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.