Hacking Bann Risk with OFW?

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello! Whats'up? I have a question about the bann risk of this situation:
I have a OFW Ps3, I like playing online with friends and all the thing, but... One of my brothers got a Cfw Ps3 and it is banned. He uses tools to unbann it and play safe online. So... ¿If Sony detects the cwf ps3 and bann it, and discover that another ps3 (my ofw) has the same internet provider will it cause my console to be banned? Thanks!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello! Whats'up? I have a question about the bann risk of this situation:
I have a OFW Ps3, I like playing online with friends and all the thing, but... One of my brothers got a Cfw Ps3 and it is banned. He uses tools to unbann it and play safe online. So... ¿If Sony detects the cwf ps3 and bann it, and discover that another ps3 (my ofw) has the same internet provider will it cause my console to be banned? Thanks!

your console will be banned IF he used your ps3 code to unban his own ps3...

i am not a ps3 user but
from what i understanded after being in gbatemp, the way to unban a ps3 is to get a code or ID from another PS3, so, if your brother did steal your ID\code, you are in bad hands...
correct me if i am wrong...

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Y
your console will be banned IF he used your ps3 code to unban his own ps3...

i am not a ps3 user but
from what i understanded after being in gbatemp, the way to unban a ps3 is to get a code or ID from another PS3, so, if your brother did steal your ID\code, you are in bad hands...
correct me if i am wrong...
Indeed. I never will give him mi ID :P, and since my ps3 is no hackeable there is no way to get it, anyway.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Y
Indeed. I never will give him mi ID :P, and donde my ps3 is no hackeable there is no way to get it, anyway.

it doesnt need to be hackeable, i think you just need the serial on the back sticker, i am not sure, but you can search about the process and tell me later :P
i remember seen in that post you could use a broken ps3.... thats why i say the sticker on the ps3...

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

it doesnt need to be hackeable, i think you just need the serial on the back sticker, i am not sure, but you can search about the process and tell me later :P
i remember seen in that post you could use a broken ps3.... thats why i say the sticker on the ps3...
Really? So I cant get it from a broken ps3? Good to know, changing the id is annoyng for him. And no, if he just try to touch my ps3... He knows he will die slowsly and painfully...

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Really? So I cant get it from a broken ps3? Good to know, changing the id is annoyng for him. And no, if he just try to touch my ps3... He knows he will die slowsly and painfully...

i said, i did read and understand you CAN get it from a broken ps3

but like i said, you should educate yourself and read how to do it if you are worried.

Reactions: JPnintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs