Banks in Spain affected by Ransomwares

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 694
  • Replies 10
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I follow 'El Periódico' for news in Spain and this popped up. El Periódico has reported an hour ago that a worldwide cyber attack has affected banks and companies alike.

And now, just within 3 minutes they've showed that Spanish banks are amongst those too.

oiaoXf1c

Source: https://twitter.com/elperiodico/status/879732599803064322

I'm at loss of words here.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yeah, some Russian companies (including Sberbank, one of the largest banks in Russia) were affected too, but it was, like, 3 weeks ago or so (?)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
What? Banks are bad!
Did you knows, it was illegal to lend someone money and make a profit out of it? Banks do that! I say fuck 'em
The money of the people could be at risk here and that's what concerns me, as a customer myself.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
this is my only reaction....
the randsomware just affected the people who neglect computer safety... now they suffer

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Mo ey of the people?you don't have money, banks lend it to you. And banks are insured, so hey, more profit
Think I'll try to stick to credit cards but then even that's hard to do with every card/online purchase, if I were to take all the money from my bank account.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Think I'll try to stick to credit cards but then even that's hard to do with every card/online purchase, if I were to take all the money from my bank account.
Yeah I know man, but banks are terrible! I had an account in a bbank that went under, I had 500€ of savings, gone. The bank that took it's business, denied I had money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr