Baldur's Gate - Siege of Dragonspear announced

icon.png

Dragonspear should be out soon for PC, Mac & Linux and then later this year for iOS/Android. The game is set between Baldur's Gate 1 and 2.

:arrow:Baldur's Gate - Siege of Dragonspear Official Site

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a collection of them and icewind dale at some point. Sadly my netbook was not having it and so I have not done them yet.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm skeptical. Beamdog may have done a decent enough job updating the Baldur's Gate & Icewind Dale games to work properly on newer systems, but their own produced content that came along with the updated games were average at best in my opinion.

Probably best to wait and see how it turns out.

Disturbed1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like shit, but I'm sure some old folks want it.

Just think of it this way.

It's like playing Dragon Age, but with much more depth to the gameplay, and a coherent storyline complete with real choices--as opposed to just the illusion of them.

Obviously this will likely not be as good as the originals were, but it's hard to pass up an attempt at reviving a classic.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh, my eyes lit up when I saw the world Baldur's gate, and was hoping that it would be some sort of sequel or something at least reminiscent of the PS2/GCUBE baldur's gate: dark alliance games, but it looks more like the prehistoric PC games than it does the home-console ones...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh, my eyes lit up when I saw the world Baldur's gate, and was hoping that it would be some sort of sequel or something at least reminiscent of the PS2/GCUBE baldur's gate: dark alliance games, but it looks more like the prehistoric PC games than it does the home-console ones...

Though if you said Bauldur's Gate to me whatever the game equivalent of word association is would see me head to those it is hardly like there has been a lack of dungeon crawlers/mouse killers in recent times, a lack of good co-op ones perhaps but not a lack of them in general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte