ROM Hack Bakuman Mangaka e no Michi Translation!

aikachan98

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I can't wait! Please seek for anyone help in case you need help. Although I can't help with anything, I hope you didn't do this all alone :)

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='aikachan98']: This hasn't been updated for quite a while. He stated in the first post that he is pretty much wanting to do all the work himself. Let's just hope he doesn't run out of steam before it is complete!
One of the very last few ds games I would like to play.

okplokpl1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering but are you still translating the game or have you stop? I really like to play this game, so i hope you still translating it and it would come out soon :)

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the project will be finished all that soon as it was started fairly recently as far as translations go. He has been on here as recently as yesterday. Maybe send him a polite pm if you want to make sure the project is still alive. Hackers and translators do have other real life obligations too, so please don't flood the thread with "where's the updates?" or "why isn't patch ready NAO?" posts. Not saying you're doing that in particular, I just like to remind ppl to respect the selfless work these ppl do so that us selfish gamers can play translated/modded games. :)

Reactions: 1 person

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Bump :)
I will release a patch tonight with the prologue translated that's just a POC so don't expect much in the future =/

EDIT:
Patch 0.00 Released Enjoy! :)

half-prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
hi love this manga so much
hi guys did you finish patching this game to english ?
if you didnt just tell me and i well help you
thanks

Angelo Bruno Bonato

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please, No noobs asnwer. I Downloaded the Crystal tile 2 and import the script, but don work, the text stay in only japanese. Anybody can send me how make the correct process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended