Hacking "Backup" PSTV whitelist patch?

D

Deleted User

I try recover system from my backup and whitelist patch STILL WORK. So yeah we can switch to another account and whitelist be save. Just don t forget do system backup with cma before you change psn account.
What do you mean by recover from your backup?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh. Well if the whitelist patch still works then it still works... my bad. :P
How do you do a format through recovery menu? Is it different from the standard format? It would be interesting to know why it also keeps the Whitelist Patch while the other apparently gets rid of it?

D

Deleted User

How do you do a format through recovery menu? Is it different from the standard format? It would be interesting to know why it also keeps the Whitelist Patch while the other apparently gets rid of it?
Turn your Vita off, then do the button combination to get into recovery mode. (PS Button + Power Button + R Button)
You'll see an option to restore the device.

D

Deleted User

Okay, so what masaki88 is trying to say is that you can simply just format the Vita through normal System Settings and the whitelist patch would still work.

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

whoa bro. can you PM detail instructions on how to do this. 3 pstv. 2 are factory new and I planning on leaving one on a low fw while I updated the other one to 3.55 with custom bubbles and the whitelist bypass. I have several memory sticks and I would like to keep the whitelist bypass when I switch my memory sticks. I heard when the pstv rebuilds database everytime you switch mem cards

D

Deleted User

whoa bro. can you PM detail instructions on how to do this. 3 pstv. 2 are factory new and I planning on leaving one on a low fw while I updated the other one to 3.55 with custom bubbles and the whitelist bypass. I have several memory sticks and I would like to keep the whitelist bypass when I switch my memory sticks. I heard when the pstv rebuilds database everytime you switch mem cards
I don't think the whitelist patch is affected when you switch mem cards.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/INFO_PSTV_WHITELIST.html

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Guys i got a quastian. I can t update games in livearea screen. I chose update and patch download but not install!!. What s wrong with it? i watch on youtube guy update games like this without any problems. What is problem?. I notice this problem and before whitelist patch.

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So can someone please make this clear to me i have a 3.20 pstv and i did the whitelist patch..

Can i back this FW up and then update and keep the whitelist?

Can i restore to the backup FW if anything goes wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr