Homebrew backup problem

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your burner may also be one of the issues , some burners are just troublesome to be honest - best to try the same iso on a different burner with a different type of disc.
Its very very frustrating at times , but once you get your first disc you forget all the troubles and annoyances and start to jump up and down and cry ..... or is that your first child ? i get confused sometimes.

Anyway , if you havent seen it , wiigator is working on a new version of the loader that uses the Wii menu so it should stop a lot of the issues seen in the previous releases if he can get it working.

krysinello

Trophies
XP
Country
Twilight Princess didn't work on Wiigaters Launcher for me, same problem with the black screen, however works fine on Wanniko's.

symplystyc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
krysinello said:
Twilight Princess didn't work on Wiigaters Launcher for me, same problem with the black screen, however works fine on Wanniko's.

Managed to get it working seems like it was either a bad ISO, bad media, bad burner, or a combination of all those. I think it would be hot if you could use a LAN to run your ISO's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.