• Total voters

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A better way maybe change the default font to font.ttf and include the font with the releases (betas excluded)
There's already a default font.ttf embeded inside the boot.dol, so even the beta already have it.
But it's a little font.ttf. It doesn't have all languages (no Chinese, Japanese, Hellas(Greek), etc.), if you need to display these language's font then you probably already disabled the system font to use a more complete font.ttf
Maybe I'll add the full font to the loader's googlecode page, you can find a complete one here if you want:

https://code.google.com/p/savegame-manager-gx/downloads/list

Reactions: MassiveRican

DyCerBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
USBLoaderGX channel view FTW! Great loader, easy to use, lots of options and stuff. It just needs neek2o support to make it perfect! I dont really like Wiiflows interface. I prefer the simpler Wii-like presentation!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
USBLoaderGX r1218 (release soon!) will add this support to the list :
- Runs via IOS 58 and AHBPROT : Yes
- Gamecube DM / DML / Devolution / Nintendont : All

Thanks to IOS58 and AHB access, you can launch GameCube games and real NAND channels without cIOS (useful on vWii if you don't want to install cIOS).
You will have to add Nintendont to the title. only zelda is working in alpha0.1, but in USBLoaderGX you can already select the other games and settings so it's ready for future releases.
You can add Nintendont to Wiiflow too.

Edit:
r1218 is available :
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2x95zd9rz3rc/USBLoaderGX

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't vote as I use 3 of the 4 lol

Although visually and for ease of use I do like Wiiflow the best, I use the other 2 for different reasons. The main one being that one or two of my games don't show up in Wiiflow but do show up in the other loaders (really odd issue that I finally gave up on and just said "fuck it I will multiple loaders!")

If I did vote I would vote for Wiiflow :)

(BTW one of the games is Excite Truck one of my all time favorite Wii games, I have the disk but playing from hard drive is so much better.)

Edit: Also some of my games that show up in Wiiflow do not show up in the other loaders... So weird!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
not the correct thread, but:
I'm trying to fix the banner URL redirection in USBGX.
as dropbox used a "temporary redirection", I thought it would be best to keep the initial URL and add support to 302 error and use the given url.
But it still says 404 not found.

Did you delete all ID6 banners?
only ID3 are left on your dropbox account?

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ULGX because looks like original Wii System Menu.

I tried other loaders but all looks awful, yes I also tried with other skins XD

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
the chart is or really outdated about usbloader gx or i remember it different. ever since dios mios support, there is fan art possible, custom banners for all games, homebrew, so there is ah, some sort of emulator plugin option. if needed, full emulator options could be done (doesn't take that long just extension recognition and starting through the right installed emulator). ios automaticely + manual selection, i don't know about nand selection if you mean sneek, it can handle it. boot animations fully work. ww and vc compatiblity are your systems fault, if it works on system channel it'll work in usb loader for what i've tested so far.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
the chart is or really outdated about usbloader gx or i remember it different. ever since dios mios support, there is fan art possible, custom banners for all games, homebrew, so there is ah, some sort of emulator plugin option. if needed, full emulator options could be done (doesn't take that long just extension recognition and starting through the right installed emulator). ios automaticely + manual selection, i don't know about nand selection if you mean sneek, it can handle it. boot animations fully work. ww and vc compatiblity are your systems fault, if it works on system channel it'll work in usb loader for what i've tested so far.

the info in OP is still valid, though it's a bit old

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs