Hacking Backup Loader GX Doesn't Recognize Ocarina Codes

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've been using cheat manager and ocarina to cheat in wii games for a while. And I know there is a way to use ocarina in usb loader gx channel too. So go to cheat manager activate a code for sonic and the black knight. Exit cheat manager, exit HBC. Go to the USB loader gx channel. click on a game, click on settings for the game, click on the ocarina logo, and it says it can't find the codes for the game! Wtf? Please help me out...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
you need the RXXXXX.txt file in the txtcodes folder on your sd card

its like the manager as it can also create .gct files with the activated cheats

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i renamed the .txt to the game id, go to gx, go to ocarina codes appear, activate a code, turn ocarina on, start the game and the loader crashes... wtf!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
theres still issues with ocarina in the new revs that havent been fixed yet but older revs work when loading games when it active

mmmmmmmmmmmmm try rev 665 i think that one works ok

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some codes don't show up to start with, like if i click on the ocarina logo it just says on with no code before it, whats wrong?

ricky23i

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenix345 said:
Well, I've been using cheat manager and ocarina to cheat in wii games for a while. And I know there is a way to use ocarina in usb loader gx channel too. So go to cheat manager activate a code for sonic and the black knight. Exit cheat manager, exit HBC. Go to the USB loader gx channel. click on a game, click on settings for the game, click on the ocarina logo, and it says it can't find the codes for the game! Wtf? Please help me out...
mostly likey it is not supported use GECKO OS 1.9.2
Ocarina cheat engine is no longer supported by us who hack the codes the code types have changed

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ricky23i said:
phoenix345 said:
mostly likey it is not supported use GECKO OS 1.9.2
Ocarina cheat engine is no longer supported by us who hack the codes the code types have changed

I believe the op wants to use cheats via USB Loader GX. I've never used Gecko but is it even possible to enable cheats in it, then load the game via GX with the cheats working? I thought Gecko was only for discs but like I said... I've never used it.

@Phoenix... they mean USB Loader GX r665. Not cIOS r665.
smile.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me know how it works, as I will switch revisions if it's all good with r665. I do believe that downloading cheats using that revision will not work though, so you'll have to get them manually.

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i tried sonic and the black night and SUCCESS! Works perfectly fine. Then I decided to try other games (Godfather and Mario Kart to be specific) but when loading code list all that shows up is one option: on or off (which would normally be after a code name)

any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P