Avatar, Signature, & Wallpaper Request Thread

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone willing to make me a Nichijou Sig? I would like either Hakase and/or Nano in it, doesn't matter which
Smile.png
, plus my name in there as well.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Had to resize it to get it working properly. I originally intended to just cut some frames out as well for a nice save, but that GIF was made with combination frames instead of full-frames and I was way too lazy to convert them all out to be able to trim (and it wouldn't have saved that much anyways).

http://s18.postimage.org/g19396nqd/image.gif

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I'd like to request a redo of my avatar. I made the general design myself, and it's essentially three artistic components.

The first component is the infinite symbol. It forms the base and structure of the rest of the symbol.

The second artistic component is the two eyes in the loopholes of the infinite symbol. I prefer them being vertical as it matches with the rest of the piece, and I might actually like one where they appear to be looking to the right, though it's classically more symmetrical as pictured currently.

The third and final component is the X and Y axis going through the symbol, although the X avis doesn't pierce the infinite symbol. The Y axis does, however. Note that the up arrow, as currently pictured, was merely a mistake. It does not need to be indented like that.

As for the color scheme, I'd be fine with either the current black and white, or with a black background and a blue lining for the Infinitine symbol itself. But hey, it's your work, so go nuts!

Thanks in advance if anyone does this.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone make me a picture for my Twitter page?

I'd like it to have my PS3 account, my WiiU name, and my Steam Name. It doesn't matter what as long as there's some effort put into it.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone make me a Day Z sig with my IGN on it? (It's [GenG] SweetBiscuits)

Since my friend hosts Arma 2, Wasteland and Day Z servers I seem to be finding myself playing it alot.

Camplord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Umm, is it kinda late still to request art stuff?
If not then i would appreciate a custom sig of Apollo Justice you know....background with effects with his colors obviously (red, white, whatever). And maybe if it looks cool an added "Camplord" to it :lol: .
OH btw, taking the chance of an avatar request: Samething, Apollo on it; i dunno, ANime or Chibi like? If its possible...Thanks.

Ok, i would appreciate any effort so thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone