leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay all you Australian Tempers, get your mad face ready! Here is what I have collected from around the Net and my local area:

The 3DS is only going to have TWO games available for purchase in Australia, this is according to the email I received from Nintendo Australia and on the site itself, it displayed only TWO games as available at launch (March 31st). These two games are:

=Nintendogs + Cats (all versions, but for the sake of this, they count as one game)
=Super Street Fighter IV 3D.

START BITCHING! WHY does australia get minimum of everything at the start?!?

PS: This will be edited and fixed if it is to be found (elsewhere) that Australia has more than just those two games available at launch, but that is doubtful, since Nintendo themselves have confirmed these games alone to be available.

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is exactly why i'm not getting a 3DS on launch...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

pkl2007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh but its for a 4th gen ipod i think so i would rather keep my ipod. also is anyone that is australian going to buy one at launch becuase i was thinking of buying rather importing.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
leeday100196 said:
Okay all you Australian Tempers, get your mad face ready! Here is what I have collected from around the Net and my local area:

The 3DS is only going to have TWO games available for purchase in Australia, this is according to the email I received from Nintendo Australia and on the site itself, it displayed only TWO games as available at launch (March 31st). These two games are:

=Nintendogs + Cats (all versions, but for the sake of this, they count as one game)

PS: This will be edited and fixed if it is to be found (elsewhere) that Australia has more than just those two games available at launch, but that is doubtful, since Nintendo themselves have confirmed these games alone to be available.
Those are only the titles Nintendo are publishing for launch.
As usual, NoAus are backward, and don't show a list of all launch titles.

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:
leeday100196 said:

If Nintendo own SSF, then why is it on the PS3???

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Nollog said:
leeday100196 said:

I thought it was owned/made by Capcom...

QUOTE(Vincent Valentine @ Feb 25 2011, 11:36 PM) QUOTE(pkl2007 @ Feb 25 2011, 10:58 PM)
yeh but its for a 4th gen ipod i think so i would rather keep my ipod. also is anyone that is australian going to buy one at launch becuase i was thinking of buying rather importing.
Yea im buying one on launch.
Me too.

A

armand66

1. There is not only two games being released for 3DS in australias launch, thats one of the most ignorant and retarded things ive read in a while.

2. Nintendo is PUBLISHING the 3ds Super Street Fighter 4 in australia, it doesn't own the game, its PUBLISHING IT, it amazes me people who can't grasp a basic thing.

Nintendo simply listed the games its publishing in aus in an email, the rest is third party titles at launch.

D

Deleted-273695

yeah well if i save up enough than i might buy it onmlaunch or a couple of days after it because thats how i roll
biggrin.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
leeday100196 said:
PUBLISH
isn't
DEVELOP.

beeping beeper. I'd beep your beeping face you beeping beep etc.
Simple concept really.
An example of a 3rd party not caring about their product enough to publish it globally, despite publishing many games globally in the past.
And Nintendo wonder why 3rd party support is lacking.

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
armand66 said:
1. There is not only two games being released for 3DS in australias launch, thats one of the most ignorant and retarded things ive read in a while.

2. Nintendo is PUBLISHING the 3ds Super Street Fighter 4 in australia, it doesn't own the game, its PUBLISHING IT, it amazes me people who can't grasp a basic thing.

Nintendo simply listed the games its publishing in aus in an email, the rest is third party titles at launch.
my bad. I did add CONFIRMED to it, which leaves a window for the 3rd-party games, but CapCom is a 3rd party, why did Ninty add SSF4 to the list if it is also 3rd party?

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
KevInChester said:
Damn and here was me hoping for Rock Band Orange Organics
frown.gif
You're English, not Aussie! Why are you worrying about our launch list when you've probably got a better one?

A 30 something person from Australia would understand my comment
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free