Hardware Aussie 3DS XL in the UK... how do you configure to get UK Eshop?

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
i know the difference but it will always be PAL and NTSC, no matter how much you want to say it.

Ah. I think everyone here was confused because all your posts in this thread explicitly indicated that you didn't know, and with the way that you said things to people like "wrong" and "don't believe you" it looked as though you were disagreeing. And then there was the quote you used from 365 games when you were trying to prove that the 3DS used the PAL standard.

It sounds like we can all agree on the same thing and pretend you didn't hi-jack someone else's tread to turn it into an argument on a subject you didn't know anything about already knew everything about anyway.

Oh hey, why not pretend you were just trolling the thread? That way you won't have to admit to being wrong. Cos otherwise people could just read your older posts and see what you actually typed. And they could even see what other people typed when you left out their quotes to make it look like they'd said different things. That could make you look bad. Definitely tell everyone you were trolling, and put a big LOL at the end so it looks authentic.

On an unrelated topic, can anyone tell me how to ignore someone on here?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
how is it false, i said i know the difference,. but to the average consumer, its pal or ntsc and always will be.
I wouldn't say "always" - PAL and NTSC are going away now that we're embracing a common HD standard. The PS4 and the Xbox One don't even have a composite out anymore, they're neither PAL nor NTSC. Both signal standards will die out in the forseeable future, they're already considered legacy.

D

Deleted-355425

Ah. I think everyone here was confused because all your posts in this thread explicitly indicated that you didn't know, and with the way that you said things to people like "wrong" and "don't believe you" it looked as though you were disagreeing. And then there was the quote you used from 365 games when you were trying to prove that the 3DS used the PAL standard.

It sounds like we can all agree on the same thing and pretend you didn't hi-jack someone else's tread to turn it into an argument on a subject you didn't know anything about already knew everything about anyway.

Oh hey, why not pretend you were just trolling the thread? That way you won't have to admit to being wrong. Cos otherwise people could just read your older posts and see what you actually typed. And they could even see what other people typed when you left out their quotes to make it look like they'd said different things. That could make you look bad. Definitely tell everyone you were trolling, and put a big LOL at the end so it looks authentic.

On an unrelated topic, can anyone tell me how to ignore someone on here?

oh grow up :)

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Calm Down, Calm Down
Scouser-Set-(inc-Tash)-Black.jpg

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wow. People in here really need to talk to a linguistic researcher. Whilst PAL and NTSC WAS, I repeat, WAS used to specify technical details on TV's, and by association, the devices you connect.

It is now used as a term to differentiate region locks. PAL today refers mostly to region locks even though they are technically NOT PAL devices but belong in PAL region.
Just a product of an evolving language.

Amadren

Pasta Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've seen a trick to use it (it works for French eshop but I think it would work on others one)

When you update your DS and connect for the first time, if your region is NOT Australia or UK, it will give you an error. If it is, it's ok so there's no problems for you.

For others eshop, here's the trick:
1- Set "Australia" or "UK" as the region
2- Connect
3- Do all steps until it will tell you to add a Nintendo Network ID, you should press skip!
4- Go in settings and set your country
5- Reconnect to the eshop, add a Nintendo Network ID when asked and voila!

Reactions: SpaceJump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun