OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Did you guys know of this? I didn't.

Anyone seen it yet?

The first film was released in Japan on August 1, 2015. It will be released by Madman Entertainment in Australia and New Zealand in 2015. Funimation Entertainment has licensed the rights for both films in North America And Central America and South America and hosted the world premiere of the first film on July 14 at the Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Director Shinji Higuchi and stars Haruma Miura and Kiko Mizuhara will attend the red carpet premiere. Funimation has announced its screening dates for the films. Both films, being billed as Attack On Titan: The Movies Part 1 & Part 2 will screen one month apart, with Part I screening in a limited engagement beginning on September 30, 2015 and Part II screening three weeks later on October 20, 2015.

The second part, titled Attack on Titan: End of the World, is scheduled to be released on September 19, 2015.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw it, it made me cringe with anger for the fact that so many things were wrong / never happened in the manga or anime.
Also there's only 10-20 minutes of maneuver gear usage when
when Eren turns into a titan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte