Jhonyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
HEllo

At lunch i was playing SSBB on my Wii with Wiikey 1.9g 3.2U (bought on release date) the game was fine, played 3% in adventure mode, also i had played some times before that.
When i returned home for dinner and tried to play SSBB again it just says "UNABLE TO READ DISC" so i tried Bully that had worked last time and says the same so i try SMG and it says the same. So i try GH3 ORIGINAL DISC and it works what happened ? :|

I use VErbatims burn at 2.4 or 4 speed so the media isnt the issue, could the chip simply died???? could the DualLayer DVD (TDK) be the issue here and something happened to the lens?????

Im really on the dark this chip has been working flawlessly for more then 6 months now so i really on the dark here... I tried the recovery to 1.9b and it just didnt work nothing works.

WHY OH WHY ! :|

thx guys

woody0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im having the same problems, my SSBB NTSCU was working fine all last night but now it suddenly gives me the error of it not reading my disc, i tried harvest moon that read fine but wouldnt load the game, so i tried GH3 (original) and it worked, then i tried my SSBB again and it worked fine

gamidi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
There might be an installation issue. If a wire goes loose strange things might happen such as the chip acting as disabled some times. Check your chip installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.