Assassin's Creed Syndicate Evie Frye walkthrough trailer released

image003.png

Ubisoft just released Assassin's Creed Syndicate Evie Frye walkthrough trailer. The video follows the same mission currently available for gamers to play at GamesCom 2015 in Cologne, Germany.
The walkthrough explores a “Black Box” mission at The Tower of London during which Evie Frye must infiltrate the iconic landmark and assassinate Lucy Thorne, one of the villainous Templars players will face in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't mean much if it doesn't work.
Thank you!! . The last assassins creed I ever bought was black flag and it will remain the last assassins creed I will ever buy because of what they pulled with the last game. Shame on them.

Last edited by Pecrow,

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you!! . The last assassins creed I ever bought was black flag and it will remain the last assassins creed I will ever buy because of what they pulled with the last game. Shame on them.

But they fixed unity. I play it on my pc at a hearty 45-60 fps most of the time. That argument no longer applies, it may have had a.. 'stunted' release, but they fixed the problems. It's a great game.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But they fixed unity. I play it on my pc at a hearty 45-60 fps most of the time. That argument no longer applies, it may have had a.. 'stunted' release, but they fixed the problems. It's a great game.
Well sure, but no gaming company should need to use DLC/UPDATES to FIX the half backed game they released. They should test and release a full backed game.

D

Deleted User

looks pretty cool, but given the large variation in quality of previous releases its hard to tell if it really is that cool or not before the reviews come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it