Serbia, Republic of

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
Is there any particular reason you won't/can't just use a credit card on the eShop?

I did that so I don't know any particular retailers off hand... but I'm not entirely sure there are stores which will offer download codes specifically for this game --- because of it not being a "full" game and is rather a stopgap measure because the full game isn't available yet. (I'm guessing that link of yours is dynamically generated, since you can get the same info for different games, and may not always be fully accurate)

Also, just to check, do you live in Japan / have a Japanese Wii U? You did link to the US site but have Japan as your country. Knowing what region your from would help narrow down store / online shop suggestions.

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is there any particular reason you won't/can't just use a credit card on the eShop?

I did that so I don't know any particular retailers off hand... but I'm not entirely sure there are stores which will offer download codes specifically for this game --- because of it not being a "full" game and is rather a stopgap measure because the full game isn't available yet. (I'm guessing that link of yours is dynamically generated, since you can get the same info for different games, and may not always be fully accurate)

Also, just to check, do you live in Japan / have a Japanese Wii U? You did link to the US site but have Japan as your country. Knowing what region your from would help narrow down store / online shop suggestions.

I have a European Wii U.
I know a site GAME.co.uk and they have many eShop download codes but sadly not for Art Academy: SketchPad.
And my credit card is not compatible with European eShop/European Wii U
So can anyone help me? I know buying point card is another option but honestly I don't want to pay that much since I only need that game and it is much cheaper itself then the minimum point card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s