Hacking arm9loaderhat

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where abouts are the game files on the sd card kept ?

just wondering if it is just best to put this file >aeskeydb < in the boot9strap folder just in case the 3ds needs to use it ?
so it don't error

got all the files off the guide site now

Regards
1. SD/nintendo 3ds/(random numbers)
2. no

REAVERS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so if it errors i shut down my 3ds then put >aeskeydb < file into the boot9strap folder

ps what does this bit of the guide mean >

If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND before doing this section.

thanks for all the help

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if it errors i shut down my 3ds then put >aeskeydb < file into the boot9strap folder

ps what does this bit of the guide mean >

If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND before doing this section.

thanks for all the help
did you have cfw before . . . if so then this section is for importing your current setup . . . if you never had cfw on this console before than ignore this section

REAVERS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So if i dont do this first > already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW,

i will lose all my saves and games/apps on the 3ds at this time as im using luma 66-b16d887 (dev)

this really as me going around

want to make sure i get it right
as it says this half way down

Section IV - Updating the System

thanks for the help

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if i dont do this first > already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW,

i will lose all my saves and games/apps on the 3ds at this time as im using luma 66-b16d887 (dev)

this really as me going around

want to make sure i get it right
as it says this half way down

Section IV - Updating the System

thanks for the help
Do you even have an emuNAND? If you don't then the Move EmuNAND portion is irrelevant to you. If you have one, then follow the steps. Regardless, you need to update to Luma3DS v7.0.5 before you do anything else.

REAVERS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is whats on my old 16 gb sd card >

upload_2017-9-19_0-32-52.png

REAVERS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what im i looking for

to find out if i have a emuNAND

as im not sure as i bought the 3ds already moded

can someone show/upload a picture of what ive got to look for before i can safely update from A9LH to B9S

Thanks

Last edited by REAVERS,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
what im i looking for

to find out if i have a emuNAND

as im not sure as i bought the 3ds already moded

can someone show/upload a picture of what ive got to look for before i can safely update from A9LH to B9S

Thanks
Copy all the files to a spare SD card and boot up. If anything is different (firmware, theme, games installed) then you're using an emuNAND.
You could also check by booting up holding Select. If Autoboot sysNAND is not ticked you are probably using an emuNAND. You can toggle it on and off and see if your system is any different.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.