Hacking Are you updating your Switch with the New Super Mario?

Are you updating your Switch with the New Super Mario?

• Nop, will persist on 3.0.0 or version X.X.X

Votes: 51 21.6%
  • I was already updating. I bought the Switch to play games.

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • I can afford two Switches, losers!

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • I don't even have a Switch, lol.

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • Yup. Everything for Mario!

Votes: 44 18.6%

• Total voters

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have Mario Kart and bouht today Mario Odissey. I am going to update to 4.0.1 to play online with mk to.
I don't actually think I'll be pirating games in a year or two. I was playing devil's advocate.

So do you want to wait years to play games on your switch?

D

Deleted User

for me it's more like years to play homebrew software. I can see a device like the switch becoming simply amazing with the right software.

D

Deleted User

I have Mario Kart and bouht today Mario Odissey. I am going to update to 4.0.1 to play online with mk to.

I will wait as well. Well, unless Metroid Prime 4 tempts me to update that is.B-)

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt Switch piracy or loading "back-ups" will become a reality for many years to come, if ever. Homebrew is a more realistic thing to expect. If you're not updating, you should understand that you're waiting for homebrew, and will likely never see piracy.

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do not understand why is people rushing somebody else to update their consoles,everyone has a different goal in life.i do have 2 switch consoles 2.3.0 /3.0.1 and i dont mind to wait 5 more if is necessary
let it be baby!! and do not forget to rock and roll.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better/more stable framerates with BOTW (And DLCs). And local Co-op with Cave Story+.
We can pretend those don't exist [emoji13] and play what we can until homebrew is released, or until we get tired of waiting.

I hope the new Pokemon RPG gets released late 2019 to give more time to homebrew. I don't think I will be strong enough to hold off on that game and keep waiting.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can pretend those don't exist [emoji13] and play what we can until homebrew is released, or until we get tired of waiting.

I hope the new Pokemon RPG gets released late 2019 to give more time to homebrew. I don't think I will be strong enough to hold off on that game and keep waiting.
I'm guessing (not expecting) there'll be a way to get the updates someday. Until then I have a huge backlog of games to play, so no biggie.

Though I might seriously consider updating if a combo of animal crossing, metroid and pokemon come out. :ph34r:

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing (not expecting) there'll be a way to get the updates someday. Until then I have a huge backlog of games to play, so no biggie.

Though I might seriously consider updating if a combo of animal crossing, metroid and pokemon come out. :ph34r:
I really don't know what we can expect from homebrew. But they found an xploit really early on the lifespan of the Switch, so I believe they will be able to do something with it. It's worth the wait for now.

I'm glad Zelda is so long. I'm thinking on trying a 100% run so I can sit on 2.2.0 a bit longer. Having little time to play games also helps [emoji45]

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have no definite plans for my Switch. I knew I was getting one eventually for Metroid Prime or Zelda when they come out, so I thought I might as well get one now while they're on 3.0.0, and then play it by ear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night