Hardware Are you going to buy the 3DS now?

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
RoyalCardMan said:
I still say the N64 graphics are better than the Wii
It's not opinion, IT'S FACT.

-machomuu
Your not changing my mind, and that is final.

Anyways, PM me about your problems(likely that I will not reply)

We are getting off topic.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
machomuu said:
RoyalCardMan said:
I still say the N64 graphics are better than the Wii
It's not opinion, IT'S FACT.

-machomuu
Your not changing my mind, and that is final.

Anyways, PM me about your problems(likely that I will not reply)

We are getting off topic.
Actually we've derailed into Hell.

Either way, I guess it's true that an Ass blind to the facts can only regain sight through his own intentions, and thus shall forever remain blind until his own characteristic leads him to his death.

-machomuu

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The Wii has much more graphical processing power than the N64, therefore the graphics it renders are superior. Fact. End of story.

Next, I really think RoyalCardMan is a troll.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrmon said:
The Wii has much more graphical processing power than the N64, therefore the graphics it renders are superior. Fact. End of story.

You just proved my point exatly.

But we've derailed this thing enough already.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrmon said:

+1, now it's re-rail this thread.

I would honestly buy it if I didn't already have one, the price is appetizing.

-machomuu

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
Which graphics are better is always an opinion, nothing factual about it.
It's an opinion if you like them, there are facts as to whether they have improved depending on the scale.
No.
Improvement is most always relative.

I think that the Game Boy had better graphics than the N64. The resolution may not be as high, the effects might not be as fancy, and there may be no polygons in sight, but I preferred them, which makes them better in my opinion.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
It's an opinion if you like them, there are facts as to whether they have improved depending on the scale.
No.

I think that the Game Boy had better graphics than the N64. The resolution may not be as high, the effects might not be as fancy, and there may be no polygons in sight, but I preferred them, which makes them better in my opinion.
We're talking about two different things here. Me and machomuu are talking about graphical processing power. You guys are talking about which you prefer.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
No.

Actually that would definitely mean you simply liked it more, but I won't prolong this with a rebuttal as Pyrmon has finished this discussion.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
No.

Actually that would definitely mean you simply liked it more, but I won't prolong this with a rebuttal as Pyrmon has finished this discussion.
So, trolling is basically displaying opinion? I think that is kind of harsh.

The reason why these posts are always off topic because people complain about my opinion. Now, we should get back on topic before a mod closes this thread.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrmon said:
_Chaz_ said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
No.

We're talking about two different things here. Me and machomuu are talking about graphical processing power. You guys are talking about which you prefer.
This, you can say what you prefer, I prefer the PS2 over things but I'm not going to say that it's graphics are up to par to the PS3, that wouldn't make sense.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrmon said:
_Chaz_ said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
No.

But we're all talking about which one is BETTER. Which is always an opinion. More power does not mean better.
All I see is someone who thinks differently and everyone else trying to make him think their way. Honestly, I'm disgusted.

And with that, I refuse to argue this any farther. You cannot argue with opinions.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Pyrmon said:
_Chaz_ said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
No.

But we're all talking about which one is BETTER. Which is always an opinion. More power does not mean better.
All I see is someone who thinks differently and everyone else trying to make him think their way. Honestly, I'm disgusted.

And with that, I refuse to argue this any farther. You cannot argue with opinions.
Nor can you argue with the facts.

/discussion

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
So fact is what you think is right?

Please can we get back on topic? This is driving me nuts.
frown.gif

I just know a mod is going to close this if we going on about this.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RoyalCardMan said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
machomuu said:
_Chaz_ said:
No.

So, trolling is basically displaying opinion? I think that is kind of harsh.

The reason why these posts are always off topic because people complain about my opinion. Now, we should get back on topic before a mod closes this thread.
I accused you of trolling for different reasons. First of all, you weren't clear enough and this led to me and machomuu thinking you said the Wii had inferior graphical processing power. From that perspective, all you said sounded utterly ridiculous. My other reasons don't have a place in this thread.
Now, lets get back on topic.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I didn't have the $250 anyway so I guess the price didn't really matter, I mean I originally was going to sell my XL, thank God I didn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol