Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Everybody complaining about the game at 40 us here on mexico every 3ds game cost like 55 us and nobody complains thats why i got a 3ds with 9.0 and im playing it on cfw who want to play?

for example Pokemon on USA cost 40 us and on mexico it cost 55 us
Dragon ball extreme butoden cost 29.99 us and on mexico it cost like 65 us thats no fair
but we have Atlus games at a lower price that usa
That's weird. Are you sure that's the cost in US Dollars? Typically products in Mexico are cheaper.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
they cost like 800 pesos and each dollar is like 15 pesos dragon ball cost 900 pesos
I wonder why that is. Unless you guys have some sort of higher import tax or some other form of tax that would increase the cost of certain products.

What if you ordered from another country like the us. Would it be cheaper if you included shipping cost?

Last edited by WeedZ,

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get to play the demo and i'm not really feeling the game at all. It looks like the entire game is just a multiplayer function that was removed from Link Between Worlds. That Animal Crossing designer game is just like Triforce Heroes where it looks like it was removed content from New Leaf.

Reactions: Deleted User

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wonder why that is. Unless you guys have some sort of higher import tax or some other form of tax that would increase the cost of certain products.

What if you ordered from another country like the us. Would it be cheaper if you included shipping cost?
i don´t think so the shipping from the us cost like 35 us but im talking about oficial resellers shops
we have a lot of second hand and new game sellers that aren´t oficial they´re cheaper i bought a used smash bros 4 in perfect conditions for 35 dollars but you have to search for them

Reactions: WeedZ

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worth. Every. Penny.

mkP7guK.png

He's being serious, every first party title (e.g. this) has the new anti-piracy flag that Sky can't support.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I enjoyed the demo -- maybe enough to garner a purchase. I particularly like the "blacklisting" feature that can be used to help eliminate the trolls. Smart move by Nintendo since it is so easy to troll in a game like this and that was one of my greatest concerns.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn