Are these sites legit ?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They are legit. The second one I know for sure it's a site that tells you where to buy keys, not one that sells them to you.

There can be many reasons for cheap keys: people getting them for free that want to turn a profit, purchases in bulk from developers during big sales and fiscal havens. They are all legal and legit, except maybe the fiscal haven thing. But hey, Amazon does so and everyone buys from them, so why would you worry about that?

lol I mean whatever helps you sleep at night.
Games bought on sale are certainly one way they obtain keys. At least that's a perfectly valid reason for older games. The newer ones? That excuse doesn't work so well anymore.
It's a black market, and that's pretty much the reason these sites have caught on like wildfire. They're spreading and popping up all over the place.

Though again i'm really just focusing on the game aspect. The MS points and Sony cards are all sold basically at retail + a bit of profit for them. Any site selling them under retail are guaranteed illegally obtained however. Since these cards represent a real monetary value, they will never be obtained for cheaper legitimately.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I mean whatever helps you sleep at night.
Games bought on sale are certainly one way they obtain keys. At least that's a perfectly valid reason for older games. The newer ones? That excuse doesn't work so well anymore.
It's a black market, and that's pretty much the reason these sites have caught on like wildfire. They're spreading and popping up all over the place.

Though again i'm really just focusing on the game aspect. The MS points and Sony cards are all sold basically at retail + a bit of profit for them. Any site selling them under retail are guaranteed illegally obtained however. Since these cards represent a real monetary value, they will never be obtained for cheaper legitimately.
...as I wrote there, some of them don't pay taxes. Sites like Amazon have been doing this for years, granting a discount for retail games as well. There are no new keys with HUGE discounts unless they are old enough to have gotten through a sale or two. But hey, #illuminati2015

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
just gave it a shot and it worked :grog: this will extend my live right ? my live was set to expire in January , I just bout the 12=1 on that first link , the second link didn't have any 24 month subs. So I should be good till feb of 2016 right ?

Yes, you can verify at xbox.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse