Are these sites legit ?

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone , I was wondering if the prices for xbox live gold membership on these 2 websites are legit.
The first site offers 12 months of live for just about $40 when MS charges $60. The second site will give me 24 months of live for $50. Has anyone here used these sites in the past or know anything about them ?

https://www.cdkeys.com/

http://www.allkeyshop.com/catalogue/xboxall.php

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hey everyone , I was wondering if the prices for xbox live gold membership on these 2 websites are legit.
The first site offers 12 months of live for just about $40 when MS charges $60. The second site will give me 24 months of live for $50. Has anyone here used these sites in the past or know anything about them ?

The price is legit.
The store itself however... hmm

Amazon typically sells 12 months for 40, just watch for deals.
I bought a 24 month for $30 off amazon during a "sale"

Atleast yer covered by Paypal.
Not if they claim you have to send them the money as a "gift"

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The price is legit.
The store itself however... hmm

Amazon typically sells 12 months for 40, just watch for deals.
I bought a 24 month for $30 off amazon during a "sale"

Not if they claim you have to send them the money as a "gift"
Some places there is no gift option on PayPal, it's not available here anyway, so they can't really force him to use it. If they ask he could just say the option isn't there.
Also,apparently you and DinohScene both live in "IDIOT". What's up with that? :P

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Also,apparently you and DinohScene both live in "IDIOT". What's up with that? :P

Cus we're idiots ;'D
Nay I've set me country tag to Atlantic Ocean.
Apparently, Xenforo's easteregg is displaying IDIOT as Atlantic Ocean, or Costy joked with it or idk xd

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Cus we're idiots ;'D
Nay I've set me country tag to Atlantic Ocean.
Apparently, Xenforo's easteregg is displaying IDIOT as Atlantic Ocean, or Costy joked with it or idk xd
You two are set to different countries though, I figured it was just a default icon for countries lacking a flag the first time I saw it on your profile, but Virgin Islands does have a flag. Is there even anywhere habitable in the Atlantic Ocean? :P It's kinda funny that that's even an option. Did you do that on purpose just to get that icon?
If I'm going too off topic just tell me to shut up :P

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You two are set to different countries though, I figured it was just a default icon for countries lacking a flag the first time I saw it on your profile, but Virgin Islands does have a flag. Is there even anywhere habitable in the Atlantic Ocean? :P It's kinda funny that that's even an option. Did you do that on purpose just to get that icon?

There's some places where there's no icon at all.
I think pyromaniac1234 something along those numbers has one ;p
Humm for as long as I can remember I've had it set to Atlantic ocean tbh.
Then again it does looks fun and something diverse from the standard country flags ;p

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can say they're legit, because I bought from both websites and I got a great discount on games (8$ on DmC, 1$ on Mirror's Edge) so just go for it, I paid with both Paypal (fuck paypal) and credit card, the transaction went successfully and I got my key in the mail in less than 5 seconds.

EDIT: Be sure to read before you buy, there are region locked keys (keys locked to US or EU only)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
WOT gives both websites a rating of Excellent (green), however, if they were scam they'd either have yellow or red with a warning to either enter at own risk or go back to the previous website.

I've never bought keys for PC games since I play on consoles.

Reactions: Yepi69

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia

CD keys is a well known site that a lot of people regularly use, I have used it myself it is 100% legit and trustworthy.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ID10T error
ID10T ...look at that and think, its an error ...I haven't heard of this error in years , but I know what it is lol

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The sites are legit. You WILL get what you pay for.

The stuff is mostly stolen, but that's not really your problem now is it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's stolen how will the keys still work ? wouldn't MS banned the key ?

Well lets put it this way, how do you think these sites can continually sell basically everything cheaper than retail? Especially things that virtually never, or absolutely never, go on sale?
There's actually three answers, theft, resale and russian copies. For whatever reason, russians pay less for games than anyone else. A lot less. So it's not uncommon to see russian keys sold, with methods to make the game english if necessary.
A lot of these sites buy or obtain keys from various 'sources', and there's really no shits given where the key was obtained, or how.

As one example, many, many of those CDkey sites (even the most popular and 'reputable') were selling Founders packs for a new MMORPG called Archeage. They were undercutting these Founders packs by about $20-40. That's a little weird isn't it? Founders packs for MMOs don't typically ever go on sale (I believe Landmark was the one and only to do it), and I for one know for a fact ArcheAge founders packs had -never- been discounted.

Another off the top of my head would actually be Sniper Elite 3. It had a big issue with one of the retailers informing the company that many of their Steam keys of the game had been stolen. Bit of fuss over it, google it if you want the details.

Mostly focused on games but it's the same dealio for MS points and the like.

If you wanna know HOW they do it...not a clue. Google it? I'm not savvy with the technical side of things, i've just been around grey and black gaming markets for a while.

TBH it's not hard to just not think about the why or how. Just grab some cheap points and be happy with your savings.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are legit. The second one I know for sure it's a site that tells you where to buy keys, not one that sells them to you.

There can be many reasons for cheap keys: people getting them for free that want to turn a profit, purchases in bulk from developers during big sales and fiscal havens. They are all legal and legit, except maybe the fiscal haven thing. But hey, Amazon does so and everyone buys from them, so why would you worry about that?

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just gave it a shot and it worked :grog: this will extend my live right ? my live was set to expire in January , I just bout the 12=1 on that first link , the second link didn't have any 24 month subs. So I should be good till feb of 2016 right ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night