Hacking Are there Rogero 4.60 cfw?

darkon34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I saw there are new 4.60 cfw update for supporting ps4 controller and etc on ps3 now

So now the new games will be came out with 4.60 for example akiba's trip undead&undress
Im using Rogero 4.55 and i cant find 4.60 update for rogero and i dont trust youtube video

If there are anyone that knew the link for Rogero 4.60(also multiman 4.60 if needed?) pls share to me here.....

darkon34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thank for very quick respond:bow:

I think i go with your advise to sit back a while until official came out:lol:

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Right now, there's a leaked version of Rogero 4.60 CFW, however IT IS NOT FINISHED. It's still in the testing stages, so I would advise you just sit back and wait until there's an official release.

http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=76437

^^ Source.

Have been waiting for this, soon the final build will come.
Anyways about 4.60 games, they work fine on 4.55.
Akiba's Trip and Tales of Xillia 2 work fine on 4.55 so you don't need to wait for 4.60.
Just copy and paste the game on HDD, run Multiman and run the game.
A popup message will come and say that the game's 4.60 and needs to be patched, choose yes and run the game.

e072819913.png

5e354db6f6.png

D

Deleted User

There hasn't been a reason to update past 4.46 since anything past it broke PS2 sync.

Only reason to go past 4.46 was if you want to use a PS4 controller/headset/need closed-captioning.

D

Deleted User

Actually you need to go past 4.46 to play MGS Ground Zeroes. It failed to run on 4.46.

To play games higher than your current FW, you need to spoof your version as well as resign SPRX/EBOOTs. Playing 4.60 and 4.55 games just fine on 4.46.

I believe what you're referring to is disc based games. That error happens because the EBOOT/SPRX are signed for the version included on the disc (4.53). In that case, yes you would need a newer FW since your system wouldn't have the keys for 4.53. Though seems counterproductive since you have a CFW enabled - just throw it on external or internal storage and resign eboot/sprx for 4.46 and be on your way without needing a disc. If you're using MultiMan, it will even do the resigning for you.

Reactions: WiiUBricker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end