Hardware Are there any Wii U Locking Display Stands for purchase?

DSlite2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We currently have 5 game stations in our kids zone. 3 are Wii's and 2 are 360s. We are looking to upgrade the Wii's to Wii U's but have to find a solution to locking down the gamepads to the game station it's assigned to.

I have been trying to search for one to purchase online but haven't had any luck finding anything. It doesn't have to be as fancy as the real Nintendo Wii U retail demo stands you'd see in stores, but I need something that I can lock down the gamepad with and still allow people to play games.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated!

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
What about using a different controller if the game they're playing doesn't require the GamePad? If you're worried they'll break then know that Nintendo made these bulky screened controllers for kids to use, throw and chuck on the floor while still maintaining to work.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U gamepad does have a thing on the back that is similar to the thing camera's have for camera stands. So maybe you can try one of those and bolt it to the ground?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?