Hacking Question Are there any Mods for end users?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No software mods worth speaking of.

Hardware though has a few choices if you want rapid fire or sequenced input, though as I have never seen a game console with secure input at button level (compared to say an ATM/cash point) it can be assumed to exist for everything even if you can't find a guide to it (measure voltage, generate pulse of chosen frequency at chosen voltage, input into relevant point on circuit is rather basic electronics). I have seen some people look at the audio hardware with an eye to improving some things but for the most part I would pull it from the dock and work with that.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-printing-spla2n-posts-with-an-arduino-teensy-board.482166/ is worth noting as part of this little exercise.

I am not aware of any little info leaks like we saw on the pre hacked 3ds with the pokemon network leaks (be it detecting shiny values or the battle analyser). I don't know if Nintendo have gone all properly secured SSL all the time, not knowing what they are wanting to spend on servers I don't know (for most websites/traffic it is quite doable, however the size I imagine Nintendo's network to be it starts getting slightly tricky).

boscocraftXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea. I've been here since Pegaswitch watching. (I guess I'm that one lurker) just watch and read. Things can happen at any time, so just check back later. Things will happen soon, I'm sure of it.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope the first thing to come is save transfer/backups.
Hopefully we will be able to transfer the Wii U BotW saves to the Switch one :D

hitodesu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for there to be some tinkering or whatever to the whitelist/blacklist of the non captive portal browsers so we can finally watch videos on 3.0

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What mods you speak of?

You can change joycon color in software.
You can solder in new leds.
They sell joycon and switch color shells.

So are you looking for hacks or mods?

MatMaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What mods you speak of?

You can change joycon color in software.
You can solder in new leds.
They sell joycon and switch color shells.

So are you looking for hacks or mods?

Mods don't have to be exclusively hardware mods, you know? That's why the term "softmod" for homebrew and warez exists

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Nvm i'm not sleeping right now