Gaming AR Card Archive

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's an excellent start, in my opinion.

Could it be made so when you hover, there's a preview of the card in higher dimensions ?
yes..but it might be annoying...i'll try and see if it's not too much...

Well, maybe an option to enlarge the picture, then ? So it will only load those the user wants.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I'll let Eli handle the cards database then, since he's already made good progress and I've thought of another project that's more up my street :wink: I do still think this could probably be done legitimately, by tracing the coloured pattern at the bottom left and making the rest of the image more generic (or using fan art). At the minute there's definitely a case for copyright infringement if Nintendo decides they want to pick on the little guy.

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow nice
can you make the icarus page like the nintendo page?
so no need to hover one by one to see the card, but when hover still showing the bigger preview image.

sorry bad english
thanks.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I'll laugh if these turn out to be one-time use

there not
ive seen doubles from soucres in different Languages and the patturn is the same in the bottom left

I think I'll let Eli handle the cards database then, since he's already made good progress and I've thought of another project that's more up my street :wink: I do still think this could probably be done legitimately, by tracing the coloured pattern at the bottom left and making the rest of the image more generic (or using fan art). At the minute there's definitely a case for copyright infringement if Nintendo decides they want to pick on the little guy.

FFS is you go on about copyright one more time im gonna tell your grandparents and convince them to sue you for using there DNA in a body that breaks the law by downloading games

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I like the new design, and the database is great :)
We can now search by card and display a page with the full details.

I PMed some ideas to elisherer, but maybe I'll add them here too, so user can tell what they think about it:

- Can you use the current 3DS card page design for a "last addition" page?
and use the current Icarus layout for all other pages.
As much as I prefer to see the cards on screen, I don't like the "3DS" page design, it looks too big and has too many spaces.
Maybe if you can convert it into a grid view, it will look better.
Make an option to let the user switch grid view or list view.
the popup will display the card info instead of the card preview.

- Can we share different region of the same card number? (I think it would be better to keep all version of the cards, not only english one, right?)

- Maybe we can show the different card's regions on the card's page only, not on the list, and the popup display the first uploaded (or english) card.

Edit:
- Totally for Eerpow's idea!
Put a checkbox or two radio buttons columns in front of each cards so see them in big side by side (they should be displayed in a certain position, facing each other).

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Just an idea, since you can make the KI cards battle by placing them next to each other, wouldn't it be nice to have a page where you could pick which two cards should be displayed at the same time?
Beats printing them or copypasting them to a photoshop document or something.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs