[April Fools!] SEGA's Back (In Black... and White... and Red)!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
All things considered, the thread got 2773 page views in what, a couple hours? That's only +/- 900 less than the Gateway 2.1 announcement since Sunday, I'd say that the Temp is thirsty for some SEGA. :tpi:

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All things considered, the thread got 2773 page views in what, a couple hours? That's only +/- 900 less than the Gateway 2.1 announcement since Sunday, I'd say that the Temp is thirsty for some SEGA. :tpi:
Plz, I bet the newly recent gateway thread from a certain reporter will get a lot more views XD. :tpi:

Reactions: Ryukouki

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm disappointed, that's all I can say. Jokes are supposed to be funny. And I'm also disgruntled because I didn't get to prank anyone today. That makes 3 years in a joke drought. :angry: I suppose if I dupe even one person, the joke was worth it. And Foxi4, you never reveal something is a April Fools joke on April Fools Day: you wait until at least the day tomorrow. :angry: Especially on the internet, since news travels fast. I thought you were smarter than that. And also, when writing jokes on the internet, you must be flawless in your wording so that even skeptics will believe it to a degree.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm disappointed, that's all I can say. Jokes are supposed to be funny. And I'm also disgruntled because I didn't get to prank anyone today. That makes 3 years in a joke drought. :angry: I suppose if I dupe even one person, the joke was worth it. And Foxi4, you never reveal something is a April Fools joke on April Fools Day: you wait until at least the day tomorrow. :angry: Especially on the internet, since news travels fast. I thought you were smarter than that. And also, when writing jokes on the internet, you must be flawless in your wording so that even skeptics will believe it to a degree.
The wording was perfectly fine, plus it's April 2nd where I live already - it has been for almost 3 hours now. :P

westdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the systems is real and will have 10 games when comes out its at ign and other places but you cant buy it its real sega wont sale it

Reactions: Foxi4

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wording was perfectly fine, plus it's April 2nd where I live already - it has been for almost 3 hours now. :P

Well yeah, but you were writing to an American audience. In your case, I would've waited 3 days, just so you could safely say it would be April 2nd all over the world. ;)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well yeah, but you were writing to an American audience. In your case, I would've waited 3 days, just so you could safely say it would be April 2nd all over the world. ;)
No, I was writing to the global audience - GBATemp is not a specifically U.S-oriented site, it's for users from all around the world. I chose a reveal time I deemed fit with this in mind. We had joy, we had fun, that's all that really matters - you can't keep the jig up for too long or there's gonna be hard feelings. :)

Reactions: gamefan5

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It was a different time and a different economy... but you have a point, this could be bad news. :rofl2:

Still, I'm going to throw my money at SEGA as if they were the best hooker in town smeared in oil from head to toes and damn, I hope it sticks. :)

Sorry, but I already have that title.

Reactions: Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.