Hardware Apple killed the 3DS?

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple has no portable gaming hardware.... Thats a very simple fact. Yes you can play games on an iDevice but so can calculators, watches, phones, mp3 players..... but they call those devices what they are called for a reason.... When Apple comes out with a game system they will call it a game system.

I can play movies and music on my DS but I don't think Apple is in any danger of loosing its iPod market....

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The problem isn’t so much that the 3DS won’t be a unique gaming experience, it’s that the device, and with it, the gaming experience, is built around an antiquated business model popularized over 20 years ago by Nintendo and the Gameboy.
Isn't Apple's the only one who still use the old business model in the computer industry? They're the only company to make they're own hardware and OS. How are they so successful then. Both are going to be successful in their respective fields so long as the casual market is still interested in them, which they still very much are. Nobody's going anywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt